• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mast Custom built Wales
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• trevor white cue

if im looking at £250 odd on ebay, anyone interested in £170?
      im not greedy though so make an offer and illconsider it!
      Ryan

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        Mast Custom built Wales
        Whats that all about then?

Comment

• It's the older name badge /i used before I put my name on it, it's a long ish story, so I'll pass on going through it.

The newer cues ALL have my name on them.

Darth....PM sent to you.

Comment

• Originally Posted by slimsimmons1984 View Post
            if im looking at £250 odd on ebay, anyone interested in £170?
            im not greedy though so make an offer and illconsider it!
            Ryan
            i will give you 150 no problem.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
              It's the older name badge /i used before I put my name on it, it's a long ish story, so I'll pass on going through it.

The newer cues ALL have my name on them.

Darth....PM sent to you.
              Thats cool I wanted the Trevor White disc anyway.... Looks better

Comment

• I'll give it a good home for £170. Tip's a little big for my liking but my son'd luv it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wity View Post
                  I'll give it a good home for £170. Tip's a little big for my liking but my son'd luv it.

Can't say fairer than that.

Comment

• the difference is, wity my friend, i actually have £150

Comment

• Just recieved my from trevor

Guys by far its the best cue I have ever seen and played with. Balance is accurate , the grains are fantastic and the finsih is unbeleivable.
                      If I had gone for any other cue maker I would have never known that cue can be made with this perfection.
                      All I can say is thanks tyo trevor---shawn
                      I will post pics soon
                      Long Live Ronnie

Comment

• waiting for my cue!

I've orderd my cue from trevor, and told him it's no problem for me to wait.

I'd rather have it perfect than rushed(not that Trevor would anyway).

But do any of you know the feeling when it starts itching at the back of your necks and runs down through your shoulder blades? I thinks it's anticipation that causes it.

I've read so much about his cues, and it' bloody killing me now.

I really am looking forward to this cue, hopfully my last.

Has soon as it gets here I think I'll need a weeks holiday to play it in.
                        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

• waiting

this is the third day from when i was told that it takes 8 to 10 weeks. i told him not to rush either, and already said some big words to 2 of my snooker buddies who are using the JP for 5 years. hopefully it won't fail my prediction(TW>JP)

Comment

• I too have to wait aprox 8 - 10 but it’s all about quality not quantity as they say. Its gonna be worth the wait

Comment

• cue

sorry guys, if anyone wants to make me an offer your better of emailing me, i dont always get a chance to pop into the forum,

ryan

Comment

• grains & chevrons

it's kind silly to ask, but really want to know. is that tighter grains and more chevrons would be a better shaft material? anyone knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X