Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    i speak to trevor often - at least one in five attempts!
    That's not a bad ratio, and it teaches us the virtue of patience as well!
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• How long is the time that youve got to wait for your cue? 6-8 weeks earlier?

Can I trust "rugbyballs" answer 6-8 MONTH???? would be too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 4-6 months is realistic.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATT????????????????? 4-6 month not earlier?

Which cuemaker is quicker than Trev????

Comment

• all good things come to those who wait

Comment

• sorry but i was jackasssed by another cue-"seller" and now I want to have as soon as possible a cue!!! (i wasted 5month and must be ready in 3month for a big tournament)

sorry but again 4-6 month!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terminator147 View Post
                WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATT????????????????? 4-6 month not earlier?

Which cuemaker is quicker than Trev????
                not parris or wooldridge or hunt osbourne !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  not parris or wooldridge or hunt osbourne !!!
                  You can forget about Coutts aswell he is running at 5 months.

Robin Cook maybe able to get something done in the time scale you are looking at and Kev Muncaster - Northwest Cues would be around 10 weeks

Comment

• i can maybe arrange something faster if you budget allows!

Comment

• my ratio of speaking to trevs is 4:1 i guess that makes me the winner.lol
                      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                        my ratio of speaking to trevs is 4:1 i guess that makes me the winner.lol
                        khizzy ... that may be premature!
                        Given how many months it may take to get a fantastic TW cue...
                        isn't it likely to be Best-of-20.... not Best-of-7?

=o)

Noel

Comment

• call me old fashioned but doesnt anyone get cues made that just have shaft, butt and single splice ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by spotsand stripes View Post
                            call me old fashioned but doesnt anyone get cues made that just have shaft, butt and single splice ?
                            Of course we do, but sometimes we just like to spoil ourselves! 4 splices over veneers over an ebony butt is a feast for the eyes. Doesn't make you play any better, but it sure does look nice!
                            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by spotsand stripes View Post
                              call me old fashioned but doesnt anyone get cues made that just have shaft, butt and single splice ?
                              im-the-same-had-mt-TW-for-about-6-months,Ebony,single,splice-of-snakewood-with-green-veneer
                              but-i-understand-where-keiths-coming-from,
                              i-would-like-an-all-singing-and-dancing-design-one-day
                              (not-for-a-while-the-mrs-would-leave-me)
                              http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Aw yes concerning my waiting time question, if anyone has ask Trevs1 himself becuz it depends how much he has to do

I asked him and got an answer if anyone else has pm or email him!! - he doesnt bite you! its unable through the PC ;P

Comment

Working...
                                X