No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would this kind of burrwood look on an ebony butt in four splicings?
    Last edited by khizzy; 4 May 2010, 04:44 PM.
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Could be nice, if you like burr woods. Why don't you send it to Trevor (as he's your cuemaker of choice) and ask him to use it on a cue for you? I think it'd look nice on black ebony over a nice colourful veneer, perhaps a nice forest green? What does everybody think?
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
        Could be nice, if you like burr woods. Why don't you send it to Trevor (as he's your cuemaker of choice) and ask him to use it on a cue for you? I think it'd look nice on black ebony over a nice colourful veneer, perhaps a nice forest green? What does everybody think?
        lol.that pic was sent to me by trevor,i liked this one of the lot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
          lol.that pic was sent to me by trevor,i liked this one of the lot.
          Great minds think alike!! Lol

It's really nice. What colour of veneers do you have in mind, Khizz? What happened to the violet rosewood or cocobolo you talked about before, have you changed your mind or is it a question of availability?
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• i wanted something rare / unique so went for this.i earlier thought alternate white and black veneers but i think im gonna leave it all for trev to decide.after all nobody knows better than the artist himself about what colours to put on his painting,im just buying it.

Comment

• Most sensible thing I've heard for ages and a very nice, sincere tribute to Trevor and his work. You, sir, are a gentleman!

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                Most sensible thing I've heard for ages and a very nice, sincere tribute to Trevor and his work. You, sir, are a gentleman!
                thanks mate.

i have seen and played with cues made by almost every known cuemaker in the world.but when you hold a trevor white in your hand you can feel the dedication and commitment the man has put into the cue,you absolutely cannot find a flaw,for me he is definately the best cuemaker in the world,i would buy a cue from him even if he charged a 1000 pounds for it (i donno for how many days i would have to stay hungry to save that kind of money though).lol.

Comment

• I hear you, pal.

Comment

• same, i've been speaking to trevor about building a cue and i don't want to point the finger, i want him to make a cue as he thinks it should be made. :snooker::snooker::snooker:

Comment

• i think every cuemaker must be in search of his masterpiece but after the number of trevor white cues i have seen every one is a masterpiece in itself.he is 'the genius' not ronnie.

Comment

• has ronnie ever used a trevor white cue??

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                          has ronnie ever used a trevor white cue??

no ronnie gets paid to use a john parris.

maguire plays with a trevor white.

Comment

• i should imagine so, the the publicity for a cuemaker having one of the worlds most naturally talented players using thier cues would have everyone wanting one

Comment

• never knew maguire used a TW though, he has two cues, one maple and the other ash, are they both trevor white then?

Comment

• but someone who knows how cues are made by the cuemakers will definately not go for a jp.

Comment

Working...
                                X