Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
    never knew maguire used a TW though, he has two cues, one maple and the other ash, are they both trevor white then?
    think so.
    but not sure,someone on the forum told me that he uses a tw
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• i've got a JP cue, but that was when i was in the "if i use the same cuemaker as ronnie i will be as good as him" bandwagon, recently i've been looking around at different splicewoods etc for an idea on what i would like on a custom cue.

Comment

• i thought it was strange when he said that he uses a maple cue and an ash cue, but maybe it's not so strange as i hear very good things about trevor's maple cues.

Comment

• I know he used an ash cue before, which I believe was supplied by Andy Gibbs, but I don't know what type of cue it was. I do know that he's using a TW maple cue now, and I suspect, but I don't know, that it's because of practising with Hendry, who uses maple, that he's switched allegiances, so to speak. However, he's shown much better sense than Hendry in getting a TW cue and not an Accureate!
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• perhaps practising with maguire will influence him to follow suit and use a TW cue

Comment

• actually although maguire owns a trevor white he is using a parris just now.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Really? I thought the cue he was using in the last tournament looked like a TW. But, if you say it's a Parris, I must incline before your superior knowledge.

It sure looked like a TW, though!
                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• i would have thought that if he was using a maple cue then a TW cue would be superior to a parris cue, unless he is getting an endorsement deal with john.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                    i would have thought that if he was using a maple cue then a TW cue would be superior to a parris cue, unless he is getting an endorsement deal with john.
                    You know, Parris can still produce a good cue, and I'm sure Trevor'd be the first to say that his maple is no better than abyone else's, in fact, I'm sure he's already done so in another thread. I'm sure that a pro player would only use a cue if it suited them and they were happy with it, anything else'd be stupid, and it is their livelihood after all.

Comment

• i daren't say john cant produce a good cue, but i was under the impression that trevor's maple cues come second to none, though you are quite right, if it does not suit the player then there is no use using it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                        Really? I thought the cue he was using in the last tournament looked like a TW. But, if you say it's a Parris, I must incline before your superior knowledge.

It sure looked like a TW, though!
                        well it was dominic that told me and he is not likely to be wrong.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• it looks nice where did you get it from ? and can you give me an idea how much your cue will cost

Comment

• trevor white sent the picture to me,the cue with 4 splicings costs around 400 pounds

Comment

• what happened to your stamford cue kizzy?

Comment

• it got damaged during transit,the shaft is all messed up

Comment

Working...
                                X