No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see such a mature outlook to what my ex-boss calls a "false problem", a problem that is not a problem. After all, what does it matter if it takes a few days or weeks to place an order? At the end of the day, you will recieve a cue that you will treasure and play with for a lifetime. A lifetime!
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
      .....At the end of the day, you will recieve a cue that you will treasure and play with for a lifetime. A lifetime!
      Or until next year at least.

Comment

• I agree 100%!!!

You know my post was truly sincere. I look at these guys as inspirations to all of us. Look, I know any business has its issues...........but cue building, hot dog cart, "widget" manufacturing whatever it is. If you are doing it on your terms, making money to support your life, and you have reached a status where people are waiting in line for you............................You have succeeded!!!!

Mike

Comment

• the reason that keep me from bugging him is "Quality can't be rushed".. this is the first time that i have spend a fortune on a cue and i do wish to get the BEST!! so i now patiently twit my thumb and wait.. hopefully the wait is not that looooong..

Comment

• I think I am one of the luckiest ppl on earth, got my TW custom made cue within 8 weeks only. THX Andrew

Comment

• haha, so andrew do command great power to trevor

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephen23 View Post
                I think I am one of the luckiest ppl on earth, got my TW custom made cue within 8 weeks only. THX Andrew

hi stephen, how's the cue? and would u plz let me know the shipping & packing charge to hk?

Comment

• Mike, I guess Trevor will be grateful to have fans like you.

Comment

• hi,
                    i ordered a new trevor white cue over a week ago, got very lucky as the cue design i wanted he had started for someone else who changed there mind so it will only take 2-3 weeks instead of 8-12 weeks to make..........i've e-mailed him a couple of times since i ordered and have no reply......i'v sent the money for cue and was looking to see has he received it but can't get a reply from him..........has anyone else who's bought cues off him had this problem............i'd say he's just very busy...........but i'm very excited about the cue as its the first custom one i'v bought........
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip1988 View Post
                      hi,
                      i ordered a new trevor white cue over a week ago, got very lucky as the cue design i wanted he had started for someone else who changed there mind so it will only take 2-3 weeks instead of 8-12 weeks to make..........i've e-mailed him a couple of times since i ordered and have no reply......i'v sent the money for cue and was looking to see has he received it but can't get a reply from him..........has anyone else who's bought cues off him had this problem............i'd say he's just very busy...........but i'm very excited about the cue as its the first custom one i'v bought........
                      Well, this is a beauty!
                      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

• philip1988,

don't worry! It's probably like you said he's just extremly busy!

He gets bogged down in his work and has problems answering all email and calls.

But he's a really great bloke, so if he said it'll be ready at the time you mentioned, it will be ready at around that time!

All the best

Brian.

P.S. Nice cue
                        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

• I've been using my new Trevor White 8 ball pool cue now for about 5 weeks and it perfect.
                          Plain ebony butt with the perfect ash shaft,8.75mm.. When i ordered the cue i wanted some tweeking rather than the standard finish and when i explained it to Trevor he delivered it to perfection.
                          Thanks Trevor....

Comment

• Originally Posted by Strickimicki View Post
                            philip1988,

don't worry! It's probably like you said he's just extremly busy!

He gets bogged down in his work and has problems answering all email and calls.

But he's a really great bloke, so if he said it'll be ready at the time you mentioned, it will be ready at around that time!

All the best

Brian.

P.S. Nice cue
                            I'll echo everything Brian said, especially the nice cue!
                            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• yea he got in contact with me today........thanks

p.s i love that quote...........ireland for the grand slam

Comment

• hi platt,
                                are you playing on the irish pool tour?

Comment

Working...
                                X