No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you might have to wait till tomorrow as today is a sunday and trevor might not be working or coming online.
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Apologies i did see the email address at the top of the previous page.

I have now sent an email.

I know asap is being optimistic what i mean to say is that i would like to place the order asap

Cheers for the help
      Simon

Comment

• Where's trev

Does anyone know if TW has been at the world champs for the last couple of weeks as i have not had a reply to my last email, sent a couple of weeks ago. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally Posted by durber View Post
          Does anyone know if TW has been at the world champs for the last couple of weeks as i have not had a reply to my last email, sent a couple of weeks ago. Cheers.
          welcome to the exciting world of trevor!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• That's normal. He's got a huge workload at the moment and doesn't sped too
            much time in the internet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by durber View Post
              welcome to the TW world

Comment

• For those who have dealt with Trevor, is it normal for him not to reply to an email for a week or should I shoot of a reminder email?

Comment

• do what all the others have said and be patient.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
                    For those who have dealt with Trevor, is it normal for him not to reply to an email for a week or should I shoot of a reminder email?
                    well, I still haven't received a reply from the 18th of April. I guess that's just the way things are.

Sorry mate, you're just going to have to eat yourself up lol

Comment

• Trevor White told me he had some computer problems and therefore could not answer to any mail for 2 weeks (or more).
                      I'll play the black in the middle, one-handed.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything from Trevor, more than 3 months sine I had sent the last email.
                        I know he is a very busy man. However you have be patient!

Comment

• Patience is the key...Trevor is a very busy man so he will reply when he finds some time..Thats sure..

Comment

• Thanks, Oselifer

Comment

• just got my new Trevor White after a 4 month wait, it was worth waititng for

Comment

• Originally Posted by robsonj View Post
                                just got my new Trevor White after a 4 month wait, it was worth waititng for
                                4 month wait? now i'm definitely buying a gun! LOL jk

Comment

Working...
                                X