No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having read all this comments make me think of this Trevor White is simply the best!!
    i have always wanted a good cue. but don't know which one to choose from all these cuemakers. i think i might get a cue from him now.

Comment

• you should buy one
      im glad i did best cue ive ever had , ive had a northwest cue and a parris
      which were good , but not as good in my mind
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thats a beauty jonny1 very nice indeed

Comment

• Very nice indeed, jonny1.
          :snooker:

Comment

• Jovely cue John

Comment

• Very nice looking cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by SBL View Post
                Very nice looking cue
                It certainly is - hope he enjoys it.

Mark

Comment

• trevor white cues

hey guys
                  im a nubie looking for trevor white's contact details... a buddy wants to order a cue. anybody please help
                  bones

Comment

• see his details on post #600 on this thread a few pages up from here.
                    [or are you taking the "michael"? ]
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Spent a good few days since i joined looking through post about different cue makes, and from what i can see I'll be joining the masses here and putting an order in with Trevor some time very soon. This man really seems to have a great reputation, and with so many customers recommending him I'm sure this process will be worth being patient through.

I've sent an initial email off to him but its showing up as delivery delayed, so while i wait to see if it makes it through to Trev's inbox if there are any photos out there to give me some ideas about the design. Could some one be kind enough to email them to me [phreeze at gmail dot com].

I'm looking for a combination of a red and ebony butt and any similar designs would be of interest. In the mean time I'll work on getting the magic 10 posts so i can start to use the forums PM service.

Comment

• Originally Posted by EdwardHill View Post
                        Spent a good few days since i joined looking through post about different cue makes, and from what i can see I'll be joining the masses here and putting an order in with Trevor some time very soon. This man really seems to have a great reputation, and with so many customers recommending him I'm sure this process will be worth being patient through.

I've sent an initial email off to him but its showing up as delivery delayed, so while i wait to see if it makes it through to Trev's inbox if there are any photos out there to give me some ideas about the design. Could some one be kind enough to email them to me [phreeze at gmail dot com].

I'm looking for a combination of a red and ebony butt and any similar designs would be of interest. In the mean time I'll work on getting the magic 10 posts so i can start to use the forums PM service.
                        Have a look at the following:
                        http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/
                        this should keep you busy for a while
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• thank you for taking the time to post the link, i've already checked everything in this thread i believe, a lot of the earlier images are no longer there though. I'd even got the link you sent open in another browser window, some good designs there though thanks.

Comment

• hi could u please let me know how to get hold of the elusive trevor white.any information will do thanks matt.

Comment

• trevor(dot)white(at)virgin(dot)com

Comment

• received some pics from trevor... thought i might join in the fun...

cocobolo splices with thick curly maple veneer.

Ap01 019.jpgAp01 018.jpgAp01 014.jpg
                                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X