No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had my new Trevor White cue about a week now, Lovely.http://thesnookerforum.com/gallery/d...e.php?pos=-326
    Last edited by Robert602; 17 April 2008, 08:20 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

• hi

Originally Posted by craigslater
      I should be getting my cue from trevor very soon, just a traditional splice style for me, cant afford snakewood lol

Ive emailed trev a few times of the past few days without a reply, is he away or just very busy?
      Trev seems to get annoyed when someone email's him to much (as i did for my cue). He will answer you when he has something to say. Don't worry . Let him do his thing. Believe me it will be worth the wait. I've had my cue for a few months now. Its lovely and I'm playing better that ever. God bless.

Comment

• Thanks for the advise matt, i will just leave it then.

Cheers mate
        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• how much was this cue??? top cat

Comment

• Originally Posted by Topcat63
            I've had my new Trevor White cue about a week now, Lovely.[IMG]http://www.thesnookerforum.com/photo...ndex.php?n=471[/IMG]
            stunning

Comment

• nice butt!!!!!!

i like your new cue topcat they're nice alternating splice colours mine is going to be similar in design with a few little differences. I have just talked to trefor/trevor in his club in bridgend and he showed me how to do tips (all at no extra cost i may add) and showed me how to get whooped by trevor on the snooker table too ;-D, anyway he knows pretty much everything about everyone and everything about everything else in snooker and what he doesnt know for sure, he would never make up! He gave me some more ideas on the design just can't wait now!
              and whilst i was there one of his i guess many professional customers came for a re-tip pity i couldnt get a frame with him that would have been even more of a whooping lol . So i guess just from that if anyone was wondering about getting a trev cue is recommendation enough. You obviously can get into the top 16 in the world with one of trevs cues and tips ... but just as more likely you can be like me happy to play a good level with a great cue you have confidence in and admire. The work and craftsmanship that goes into proper wood and woodworking is a skill/art sadly lacking in todays world in any item not just cues!
              after all you can get to scotland on a rickety old bike but wouldnt you prefer to go by aston martin? cos you don't have to be lewis hamilton to drive one!

Comment

• Really looking forward to seeing and trying my new cue compared to the wooldridge i use now, just need to get hold of trevor to see when its going to be finished.......
                Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• Hi! i would like to ask how can i buy cue from Trevor White? I have seen couple of his cues pictures, but cant find anyone who would have his cue in Finland. Well, maybe i could be the first to have one.

I had Wooldridges cue, but sold it to my friend and now looking for new cue.
                  So, does he have email, or website?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

• He is a sole trader and therefore does all the work himself. You can send him a pm. his username is TREV1

Comment

• Originally Posted by Piruz
                      Hi! i would like to ask how can i buy cue from Trevor White? I have seen couple of his cues pictures, but cant find anyone who would have his cue in Finland. Well, maybe i could be the first to have one.

I had Wooldridges cue, but sold it to my friend and now looking for new cue.
                      So, does he have email, or website?

Thanks a lot.
                      or e-mail me at adr147@hotmail.com
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Should be getting my today with a bit of luck....
                        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• just found this site its quality - i im also currently waiting for my cue that trevor is making for me i cannot wait till i get it. it will be my first custom cue i got

58'' long
                          9mm tip
                          maple shaft
                          18oz

Comment

• I'm also waiting....
                            would it be too small on 9mm tip?

Comment

• here hopefully is an unfinished pic of my cue from trev, i mean the cue is unfinished not the pic btw!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• nice looking - i should b recieving my cue from trevor today

Comment

Working...
                                X