Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duz trev hav a website

Comment

No, im sure hes already to busy without having a website to contend with aswel....

He can be found on here though, im sure he will PM you if you would like to speak with him?
      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

waaaaaaaaaah

just got back from our league match tonight and found out why i had been playing soooooo badly over the past month or two. The wood in my ferrule was cracked well now it is cracked no longer !!!!!! having happened upon this site really by accident how happy i was to find these reports as i was going to buy a parris cue !

trevor please please please can you
        a. can you fix my old cue to something playable its a good cue but as i said ferrule broke and,
        b. could you make me the envy of every other snooker player by making me a brand spanking new cue with similar properties to my cue but obviously a bit of style so that when i open my case my opponents are scared (Until i break off at least )

now heres the good news i play in the vale for rhoose social so just down the road from you if you are in bridgend so i dont have to worry about rabid sheep or mountains on the way ;-) could you get in touch on my email steven.morse@btinternet.com

many thanks
        Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

I've mailed you directly.

Comment

have you recieved my cheque yet trev, ive emailed you but you aint replied??
            Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

After reading what seems like an endless series of threads about cues, I've decided to ask Trevor to make a cue for me.

Judging by this thread, he ought to be paying you blokes a commission.

Comment

wats the cheapest handmade 1pc or 34 u could do trev

Comment

Originally Posted by Aussie8Ball
                  After reading what seems like an endless series of threads about cues, I've decided to ask Trevor to make a cue for me.
                  Wise choice I reckon seeing as somebody somewhere has something bad to say about any one makers cue but all I've found after reading what probably is every bloody post there is about snooker cues is only one guy who ever said he had a problem with one of Trevors cues and all that was it turned out was a ferell came loose.

Comment

Originally Posted by Aussie8Ball

Judging by this thread, he ought to be paying you blokes a commission.
                    its hard to do better than trevors cues, pound for pound they are the dogs danglies
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• ADR,
                      Leaving the question of price aside, from everything I've read, right at the moment Trevors' cues are some of the best in the world. When you factor in price, Trev seems to be unbeatable. Plus he's willing to make pretty much any design you can come up with.

I'll post some pics when I get my new cue.

Jimmy,
                      If you click on Trev's name, you can send him an email and ask him for a quote. I think it's a more reliable means of getting in touch with him than leaving a message here.

Comment

• Trefor White Cues

I have known Trefor for some 20 years now and can honestly say that no cue I have ever had has ever been as good as the snooker and pool cues I've had from Trefor. His reputation goes before him and has made and repaired cues for many of the top pro snooker players in the world. You'll never be disappointed with a cue from him and he is always happy to discuss any aspect of your cue with you. A great cuemaker to rival the very best, if not he is the best. Trev - You da man! But I'll beat you on the karaoke!
                        Dai "The Voice" Davies.

Comment

• Dai Twice,
                          He is very happy to discuss what you're looking for, in length. I've exchanged over a dozen emails with him, talking about a few parts of the cue design, just to make sure that when I receive my cue, I'm happy with it.

I'd recommend him to anyone just on that basis alone.

Comment

• wow.. may be one day i want to try out his cue, i have seen his cue images, the worksmanship really well done, i can feel that it is a very playable good cue but too bad i working in singapore now, cannot try out his cue at the moment
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

• new cue

ok i have had a word with trevor and he is making me a new cue using ebony and snake wood splices, the design should be beautiful i will post the pics as soon as i get it and the same cue from other (equivalent?) makers started at about 25 pounds dearer without the extensions and case i am getting in with that price and also the extra splices and the particularly expensive snakewood! so heres waiting, already, the wait is killing me and we have only talked about the design so far will post pics as soon as i get some off trev for you guys to compare

Comment

• I should be getting my cue from trevor very soon, just a traditional splice style for me, cant afford snakewood lol

Ive emailed trev a few times of the past few days without a reply, is he away or just very busy?
                                Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X