Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by SideShowKeith
    In case it's a snake trying to get in (or out) of the country. Clever snakes.

Clever two piece snakes indeed!
    Well, I understand that customs must check packages, that looks that suspicious (two or one plastic tube that could contain anything. explosives, drugs, insects, SNAKES )

Comment

• not many snakes in south wales !
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• That's because Trevor keeps smuggling them out in tubes.

The smaller tube isn't for a cue butt. It's for a baby snake. Sort of like a side-car on a motorbike.

He'll deny it though.

Comment

• Not guilty.

Comment

• I rest my case your honour.

Comment

• What about Snakewood Trev, I'm sure you have used that? And we all know how many baby snakes are killed for that, a few live ones probably sneak into the tubing to escape your evil clutches!

Comment

• Knowing customs in Australia, it was probably opened to see if there was anything that could be stolen. The airport baggage handlers are just as bad. I don't know why anyone would ship snakes to Aus, we've got more than enough here as it is, thanks...

I've followed Trev's instructions re moisture and have been reassured by many that the cue will be fine. It's just typical - Australia is going through a pretty bad drought and the one day it rains is when my cue turns up.

What can I say about the cue itself? It's perfect. For me, the dimensions were more important than the decorations and Trev has managed to make a 58" matchstick that has a very solid feel to it. It plays beautifully and hopefully, I'll never need to buy another cue.

I don't have a dig camera, but here's a pic Trevor sent me.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman
                  What about Snakewood Trev, I'm sure you have used that? And we all know how many baby snakes are killed for that, a few live ones probably sneak into the tubing to escape your evil clutches!
                  Snake wood is a snake that has got wood?

Comment

• Best of luck with the new cue Aussie8Ball! The Blue veeners with the snakewood splice look stunning.
                    My deep screw shot
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

• New JP.

Oh dear, I have just order a NEW JP!
                      The best Ronnie

Comment

• This Guy Is Incredible !!

Hi everybody,

I want to put some words on this forum about Trevor White cues. Yesterday I received my cue from him (perfect package)... and even if photos showed a good looking cue, I can tell now that it the most beautiful cue I've ever seen and it play very well .

I'm not a very good player , a little french player but who can easily reconize great cues (I bought lot of cues made by a lot of cue makers : JParris, cue craft, acuerate...). I can tell that when you see and try Trevor white cues you'll never go back to another cuemaker !

The prices ? I can also tell you that TW cues are less expensive than a lot of others cuemakers, for a better quality : as I told you I bought a JP ultimate from Ebay to try these cues before the one I ordered to Trevor. I get my TW cue with a very personnal design and very difficult to build with best wood quality for the same price than a black simple Ultimate (and I think a good cue but less quality than TW)...

SO, thanks a lot to the man with golden skills !!!

Comment

• dear my friends, does anyone have trevor white's email? cuz i'm from New York, it's not easy to get his cue here. if anyone can help, that will be great, and thanks. i have two friends using JP for 5 years now, and they've recommended me to get one, and i did a little research online, found out that JP are not as good as it was b4, so i'd rather try trevor white since everyone is saying his cue and high reputation of his work. again thank you very much. my email is jayhoming@yahoo.com

Comment

• His e-mail is Trevor dot White at virgin dot net (like a normal address)
                            Last edited by bongo; 23 March 2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Just wanted to say that I read through this entire thread this morning (bored at work as always) and I found it very interesting.

The cue Trevor made for Marty? WOW. Well done to both guys there, I wouldn't normally go with anything other than something very basic or my 'own' design as I like the beauty of the wood rather than the splices themselves if you catch my drift. But this cue is amazing and Marty has done something brilliant here, and that's got exactly the cue he wanted without comprimise, I envy him that!

I read the advice section on Mike Wooldrige's site the other day, and the only thing I can say is I wish I could buy I cue from Trevor and Mike. I stopped playing snooker years ago, I play 8 ball pool now so I ordered a cue from craftsman cues, but I'd take up snooker again only to justify buying yet another cue (or 20) from these guys.
                              Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

• thanks bongo

Comment

Working...
                                X