X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same as me Matty.

Comment

• require for Trevor White cue

This is Mike from China, from this forum, I see Trevor White cue is a extramly nice cue, and I'm so interest in to buy one. If I order from you, how long you can finish my order, please see the attachment for the style, I like the right style in the picture, it's made of Maple wood. how much the total cost include postage to China.Mr Trevor White, can you reply me by email: Mike@chinasyringe.com
      Many thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

• HI all! I am new here:snooker: and I´m going to buy a cue...but which cues the best?? Heart that these Trevor White might be a good idea... who do I have to ask 4 ordering one? or first playing one to test if it`s right for me hope u can help me:snooker::snooker:

Comment

• OMG. thiis guy is an artist. some of his cues made me just stare in amazement. trevor your the god of cuemaking, i plan to make cues some day. my bedroom is full of cues ive pulled appart saws, files ect.how do you do it, its just pure genius. and you seem like super man. all these people putting orders in and you still manage to stay cool and keep your head on. im definatley goin to buy one fo your cues when i spare a few hundred dollars of pocket money
          Jimmy

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words Jimmy, but I feel you may be overestimating my abilities.

I'm able to do what I do through having a reasonable degree of talent using my hands, coupled with many years of practise in doing it, no more than that. I'm sure all the good makers DO get stressed and sometimes actually will lose their cool, I know I certainly can at times.

To work alone in building cues to specific orders is not the easiest way to make yourself some money, so you, or anyone esle for that matter, might want to think long and hard before going into cue making with your mind set on doing that. I would say the way many get into it in the first place is through hobby or interest, then build up your reputation and experience over time.

Still, if you want to make a cue I'm sure you will, and eventually, you'll probably do it pretty well too.

Comment

• yeh, i mite be ordering one at xmas time trev, but it all depends on if i can sell my cue and ect. ill let u know

Comment

• Hi Trevor
                Would you be able to make me a cue with my new joint in? I am trying to collect as many brands as possible.
                many thanks
                Stan

Comment

• Hi Stan,

Sadly, I'd have to say no, as I'd rather use my own joints in the cues I build.

I appreciate you asking though.

Comment

• Thanks Trevor, I will probably buy one from you anyway, just for my ever growing collection of cues!

Comment

• Oh my god im 6 weeks into a possible 10 week wait for my new Trevor White cue and im starting to feel like I did when I was a little kid on xmas eve waiting for Santa to come with my new bike.
                      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• ah well i am 12 weeks into a possible 4 week wait ............
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Excellent reply Andrew, and pretty true also. (well, for one or two of them anyway)..

In fact, I've just stopped for today, and the last cue I worked on was yours.

Wanna Picture of it?

Comment

• hope it was a maple ??

Comment

• Welcome to the same boat. It's painful, but its well worth the wait. I have waited for around 8-9 weeks now. My early xmas should be around the corner. (fingers crossed)

Comment

• Originally Posted by dottcom View Post
                                Welcome to the same boat. It's painful, but its well worth the wait. I have waited for around 8-9 weeks now. My early xmas should be around the corner. (fingers crossed)

Hi Dottcom...will get a few pictures of that to you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X