No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Trevor, you've just made my day even better after seeing the Black Caps killed the English.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
      Excellent reply Andrew, and pretty true also. (well, for one or two of them anyway)..

In fact, I've just stopped for today, and the last cue I worked on was yours.

Wanna Picture of it?
      yes definately
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Ha, you've gotta feel for the English in sports have'nt you?

They get to support one team only.....England, while the rest of us get to support two teams........our own country....AND.....whoever else it might be that's competing against England.

Comment

• Hey Andrew,

You might want to add www.SpearmintRhino.com to you sig too eh?

Comment

Ha, you've gotta feel for the English in sports have'nt you?

They get to support one team only.....England, while the rest of us get to support two teams........our own country....AND.....whoever else it might be that's competing against England.
            You gotta love the Eng's win at all cost attitude but chokes on the last ball with an over throw. You have to love karma.

Comment

Ha, you've gotta feel for the English in sports have'nt you?

now now then trevor ??

I wouldn,t mind everybody HATING US!!

if we were good at or won anything????
              http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• I am one of the lucky ones who are waitting for a 1pc Trevor White cue...
                Thats the design...

Comment

• wow looks nice, specs

Comment

• 58'' Lenght, 18.3 Weight, 1 Piece ,29mm Butt

Comment

• very nice, hope it plays well

Comment

• nice design - i will have that if you don't get on with it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by trigger666 View Post
                          now now then Trevor ??

I wouldn’t mind everybody HATING US!!

If we were good at or won anything????
                          now now then Trevor??

I wouldn’t mind everybody HATING US!!

If we were good at or won anything????
                          Hi Trevor,

Now this doesn't seem to be in character with what I've heard from you so far.

I personally am an English person who naturally supports the English team.
                          If by chance the Irish, Scottish or welsh team is up against anybody else other than England, I'm for the British team! And that all out!

I think it’s been a bit childish been that much against a British team, and for what reason would that be anyway? Please enlighten me on this matter.

I've worked with Welsh, Scottish and Irish blokes in the course of my working life and I've never had any problems with them. Of course you get some right dip sticks coming from England but they come from every country on the planet not just England.

Never the less I respect you and your opinion, and you make great cues as well

all the best

Brian.
                          Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

• i am with you brian i support nearest team by location to me. but i would think i am in about a 70-30 minority here!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Strickimicki View Post
                              Hi Trevor,

Now this doesn't seem to be in character with what I've heard from you so far.

I personally am an English person who naturally supports the English team.
                              If by chance the Irish, Scottish or welsh team is up against anybody else other than England, I'm for the British team! And that all out!

I think it’s been a bit childish been that much against a British team, and for what reason would that be anyway? Please enlighten me on this matter.

I've worked with Welsh, Scottish and Irish blokes in the course of my working life and I've never had any problems with them. Of course you get some right dip sticks coming from England but they come from every country on the planet not just England.

Never the less I respect you and your opinion, and you make great cues as well

all the best

Brian.
                              I wouldn't take it to heart, he was probably just joking. In rugby, England is always referred to as "The old enemy" so there’s always been a rivalry between England and Wales (not sure if that rivalry is still about with Scotland and Ireland) Since Rugby is our national sport we think of England in that context (well most people in the Valleys anyway) its all in good fun! I work with an English friend and we always have that kind of banter when the Rugby is on, its nothing serious.

Comment

• not sure about that - i would say in scotland there are a few who would like to raise an army!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X