No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody out knew me, they would know that I am not one to be put out by such remarks

I think Trevor is one of the nicest blokes I have ever talked to, to tell you the truth. I said to a mutual acquaintance, that after our first chat I would probably trust my kids to his care! But he wouldn't want them

I think we Brits should stick together! With the British government and nearly every other country against us we really need each other!

If we could get something going for us as a group we would be a lot stronger and they couldn't push us/you (I moved abroad years ago) around as much as they do.

Remember the rich are getting richer and the poor nobody apparently gives a S--T

I think you’re all great where ever you come from,

all the best

Brian
    Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

• Hi Brian,

I'm guessing you mean this post eh?

Ha, you've gotta feel for the English in sports have'nt you?

They get to support one team only.....England, while the rest of us get to support two teams........our own country....AND.....whoever else it might be that's competing against England.

Yes, that was a joke.

What I meant by it was that many countries from around the world appear to have some form of rivalry with the English. It's likely bourne out of the fact that England has been such a powerful nation for centuries, and, has created it's share of foes along the way.

In sport, it's all good natured and friendly enough, I know that even from the Six Nations International rugby, which is astonishingly patriotic, everyone has a great laugh and mixes together just fine.

The point I made about the English supporting one team only is really the same for all other people, as they too only 'REALLY' support their own teams. But, it's surprising how many times you'll hear others say they are happy to see England get beaten (especially in rugby union), even when the teams they might be playing are not their own. It's that I was referring to when I said these types of people support two teams, "their own and whoever is playing against England".

I actually like to see the English football team doing well and tournaments without them lack interest for me. My best friend is an Englishman and we both like to watch the international football matches, though he is admittedly a little more patriotic about the whole thing than I am.

I have no problem with any nationality at all Brian, if I did, I would'nt have married a Yugoslavian girl.

It was a joke, mainly aimed at Eldon (Dottcom), who is a Kiwi.

Comment

• A kiwi's thats a different story, No problem with taking the p155 out of them! - although they tend to do it to us at the rugby!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• They tend to do it to everybody more often than not in rugby union.

Comment

• true enough - what are you doing on the forum trevor you should be sweating over my cues!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              true enough - what are you doing on the forum trevor you should be sweating over my cues!
              And mine...

Comment

• AND mine!!

Comment

• The Thread Could Go On Like This For A While.... :d:d:d

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    A kiwi's thats a different story, No problem with taking the p155 out of them! - although they tend to do it to us at the rugby!
                    Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                    They tend to do it to everybody more often than not in rugby union.
                    We only do well 3/4 of the time. The other 1/4 is during the World Cup year. So yea, we can take the pi55 out of the everyone for the next couple of year. Then we'll get our own back in 2011.

Comment

• i remember the semi final against the french a few years ago...

Comment

• ok ladies back on topic. we should make a rugby thread.

Comment

• only when ireland are playing...lol

Comment

• Only 14 more sleeps left untill my new wand should be ready.

Is it wrong that at 28 I still get this exited about a new cue????
                            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• lol - no its perfectly normal!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                                Only 14 more sleeps left untill my new wand should be ready.

Is it wrong that at 28 I still get this exited about a new cue????
                                It's well worth the wait, I am waiting for mine as well. Good things take time.

Comment

Working...
                                X