Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevor cue

it seesm half the country is waiting on a trevor white !
    so thought i would show a few pictures of my new cue which all going well will be with me on wednesday !
    and to make a public "thank you" to my amazingly beautiful fiancee who bought it for me !!!
    lucky bloke.
    Attached Files

Comment

• That is a fantastic cue mate.

How the hell did you come up with that design???????
      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• the desighn was mine ! the cash was from the misses ! and trev was a little aprihensive of doing it as it may well of turned out totally wrong looking, which would have been a wast of money, but i was confident in the desighn and cue maker and have to say it looks better than i had hoped for !!!!!!!!!!!!! job well done, just hope i can play with it!

Comment

• 3 or 4 days to go and this cue will arrive at my door!!

not as funky as your's Chris but i can't wait, i think it looks awsome!

Thank's Trevor....
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by cacabunjas View Post
            the desighn was mine ! the cash was from the misses ! and trev was a little aprihensive of doing it as it may well of turned out totally wrong looking, which would have been a wast of money, but i was confident in the desighn and cue maker and have to say it looks better than i had hoped for !!!!!!!!!!!!! job well done, just hope i can play with it!
            Nice one mate, Just the sort of design I'd expect from you as it matches your cases.

Do you sleep under a patchwork quilt as well ? .

Comment

• not yet but ive been stitching a quilt for the last 12 months ! and it should be finnished for the winter !!!!!!!
              PS i have matching leather patchwork waist coats going on my site soon for
              ÂŁ500 small
              ÂŁ750 medium
              ÂŁ999 large
              ÂŁÂŁÂŁ dont ask ! extra large !
              make you sweat like a bit@h !

Comment

• a grand for a waist coat!! so for me it would be about ÂŁ2k
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by shafter View Post
                  3 or 4 days to go and this cue will arrive at my door!!

not as funky as your's Chris but i can't wait, i think it looks awsome!

Thank's Trevor....
                  i prefer this one!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• outa my league there, got any elbow patches for my blazer? the bus leather ones I put on in 1969 are a bit tatty now as i dont fancy the cloth the buses use nowadays.

Comment

• Yes They Both Look Great Well Done Trevor Ehh ! Hope Its As Good As My Wooly Cue !

Comment

• Hopefully not too long left for mine now! although I haven’t heard from Trevor in a while

This is my cue, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                          Is it wrong that at 28 I still get this exited about a new cue????
                          Same here as well... I am 38 and been (too) excited waiting the new cue to come. It shall be at my hands next week...

I must say it has been pleasure to work with Trevor - everything has gone far better than I ever imagined. Even he must be very busy he has been kind to answer all my (stupid) questions...

Thanks Trevor - the cue artist

Esa

p.s. special thanks to ADR147 helping me to contact Trevor
                          Attached Files

Comment

• i must say i like that one too ! if i were a millionare trevor would be a verry good friend im sure !

Comment

• thats a nice looking cue you got there eha i dont normaly like fancy cues but thats a very nice 1

Comment

• Originally Posted by joe2311 View Post
                                ...i dont normaly like fancy cues but thats a very nice 1
                                Neither do I - I wanted to have a flavour of my home country - thats why splices are made from masur birch (aka Carelian birch etc). I gave free hands to Trevor and I am very very satisfied to the result...

Esa

Comment

Working...
                                X