No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job the Fins in rallying dont go in for go faster stripes.
    That design on the side of a WRC car would definately be a go faster stripe

Comment

• My new cue...

...arrived couple of days ago... and it is !!!!SUPERB!!!! This post is not meant for advertise, more than that I hope it will help someone how is considering to get a cue from Trevor...

I managed to contact Trevor few moths ago and I told I would like to have a new cue, because I wasn't quite happy with the old one (even though it was a "made to measure cue" from a manufactorer with high respect). I told the problems I've had and Trevor understood straight what kind of a cue I am looking for.

He sent me some dozens of pictures of cues he had made - to choose design of get some ideas. Among those pictures I found couple of designs I liked, but I wanted some domestic timber used. Even that was not a problem - Trevor managed to get the timber.

When the design was chosen Trevor helped me a lot of all other measures. Because I am quite a landsman in cues, I didn't have a clue of balance point, taper etc etc. I trusted Trevor completely in these issues and gave him free hands in measures I wasn't sure about. He knew what kind of cue I was looking for.

During work Trevor sent pictures of the cue as it was under construction (as teaser ). Now I have the cue at home - right on agreed schedule.

As summary, I'd like to say there is nothing why You shouldn't think Trevor to make You cue. You won't be disappointed.

Good things do not come quickly - so don't rush the artist (cue will come to You as agreed). Even I know Trevor is a VERY VERY busy man, he always have time to help his customers. Even I am just a guy from pheriferia, I was served flawlessly...

Thanks again Trevor

Esa

p.s. some pictures of the cue earlier on this thread

Comment

• Just 5 days to go now untill my cue should be ready.

I feel like im going to burst.
        Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by eha View Post
          ...arrived couple of days ago... and it is !!!!SUPERB!!!! This post is not meant for advertise, more than that I hope it will help someone how is considering to get a cue from Trevor...

I managed to contact Trevor few moths ago and I told I would like to have a new cue, because I wasn't quite happy with the old one (even though it was a "made to measure cue" from a manufactorer with high respect). I told the problems I've had and Trevor understood straight what kind of a cue I am looking for.

He sent me some dozens of pictures of cues he had made - to choose design of get some ideas. Among those pictures I found couple of designs I liked, but I wanted some domestic timber used. Even that was not a problem - Trevor managed to get the timber.

When the design was chosen Trevor helped me a lot of all other measures. Because I am quite a landsman in cues, I didn't have a clue of balance point, taper etc etc. I trusted Trevor completely in these issues and gave him free hands in measures I wasn't sure about. He knew what kind of cue I was looking for.

During work Trevor sent pictures of the cue as it was under construction (as teaser ). Now I have the cue at home - right on agreed schedule.

As summary, I'd like to say there is nothing why You shouldn't think Trevor to make You cue. You won't be disappointed.

Good things do not come quickly - so don't rush the artist (cue will come to You as agreed). Even I know Trevor is a VERY VERY busy man, he always have time to help his customers. Even I am just a guy from pheriferia, I was served flawlessly...

Thanks again Trevor

Esa

p.s. some pictures of the cue earlier on this thread
          Good for You! Good Luck with it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
            Just 5 days to go now untill my cue should be ready.

I feel like im going to burst.
            You're so lucky; I'm not sure when my cue will be ready. My cue was almost done but i wanted a new shaft with more chevrons. The wait is killing me :snooker:

Comment

• Are you getting a new case, Darth Spud and Burwat Champ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                Are you getting a new case, Darth Spud and Burwat Champ?
                I got my new case last month. Only cost me £25, its not real leather but i don't mind. I must say im very happy with it, only problem now is i need the cue to put in it! Having the case and not the cue is a nightmare!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                  Are you getting a new case, Darth Spud and Burwat Champ?
                  I have just got a quote from Stamford cues for a red & black leather case, so I will just have to wait and see what the wife says

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                    I have just got a quote from Stamford cues for a red & black leather case, so I will just have to wait and see what the wife says
                    Have you seen the thread for the new Cheddar Classic case website?

Comment

• No, but im going to have a look now.

Thanks for letting me know about it

Comment

• What's the average wait now for a Trevor White cue??? Thanks

Comment

• mine came within 36 hours offa guy from Devon via ebay.....monies well spent....everyone comments how nice it looks and feels and plays....new talisman softie fit....gr8

thanks for being understanding Trevor....i let him down after i asked him to make me one...but fell in love with it....and had to have it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Potmad View Post
                            What's the average wait now for a Trevor White cue??? Thanks
                            ive been waiting for 7 weeks now hopefully ony 2-3 left ,cant wait i feel like a child a christmas
                            our league starts in 4-5 weeks , give him a ring ?? or probably better pm on the forum
                            http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Thanks for that guys, Have E-Mailed him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Potmad View Post
                                What's the average wait now for a Trevor White cue??? Thanks
                                about a year.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X