• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
    Thanks to all of you here....
    You are welcome and thanks RGC thats the site i ment

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      Super duper thanks to you...God bless you and others in this thread...
      My cueing sucks

Comment

• Can somebody in this thread tell/explain to me why some of TW customer still waiting for 8months for his cue? Click here:-http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/showpost.php?p=431596&postcount=6

Perhaps Trevor himself should have an answer for this. This no good for other future TW cue buyer like myself...
        My cueing sucks

Comment

Can somebody in this thread tell/explain to me why some of TW customer still waiting for 8months for his cue? Click here:-http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/showpost.php?p=431596&postcount=6

Perhaps Trevor himself should have an answer for this. This no good for other future TW cue buyer like myself...
          good things come to those who wait - i would be happy with 8 months. trust me i have been waiting a lot longer than that!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Happy customer

Hello, all

Well, I've had my TW cue for around three months now and, I must say, it's absolutely fantastic. I've started playing in the league now and, while I'm still not knocking in 50's yet, I can certainly feel my game slowly coming together.

Yes, I had to wait a long time. Yes, the communication from Trevor isn't always great, but you have to remember he's working on his own in the deepest, darkest depths of Wales; he's not a large multinational company with a customer service team working 24hrs a day to answer customer queries.

If anyone's wondering, I waited six months for mine to be done and I had a basic design; ash shaft and ebony butt, std dimensions and no additional splicing. And, if I was buying another cue, I'd have no hesitation in going back to Trevor.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              good things come to those who wait - i would be happy with 8 months. trust me i have been waiting a lot longer than that!
              Wow...Andrew, it seems you attending all my post today...great....

Okay, so we cannot expecting our TW cue for at least 5-6 months eyh?...cool...I gotta have MW before then....
              My cueing sucks

Comment

Okay, so we cannot expecting our TW cue for at least 5-6 months eyh?...cool...I gotta have MW before then....
                i would not bet on it!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  i would not bet on it!
                  Don't bet. Just guestimation
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

• trevor white

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post

hey brendan!
                    ive been told by Trevor to wait aprox 20 weeks before i can lay my hands on the cue and thats absolutely fine by me.i have no problem with that whatsoever!!! the thing is with Trevor, he is a top bloke who definitely know his stuff ( cue making )!!! he found some spare time and talked me through all aspects of my new cue , he gave me his honest opinions and thats what made me think : quality can not be rushed under any circumstances !!! especially when it comes to cue making !

in the mean time i will happily use my beautiful 1 pc Wooly cue!!!

good luck with getting new cue

regards..

Vlad
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by vladimir007; 12 November 2009, 11:29 PM.
                    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post

hey brendan!
                      ive been told by Trevor to wait aprox 20 weeks before i can lay my hands on the cue and thats absolutely fine by me.i have no problem with that whatsoever!!! the thing is with Trevor, he is a top bloke who definitely know his stuff ( cue making )!!! he found some spare time and talked me through all aspects of my new cue , he gave me his honest opinions and thats what made me think : quality can not be rushed under any circumstances !!! especially when it comes to cue making !

in the mean time i will happily use my beautiful 1 pc Wooly cue!!!

good luck with getting new cue

regards..

Vlad
                      Well...if that's the case...so be it...simple stuff...
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

Can somebody in this thread tell/explain to me why some of TW customer still waiting for 8months for his cue? Click here:-http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/showpost.php?p=431596&postcount=6

I don't know how TW makes his cues but somehow i dont think it's a process of waiting 8+ months and then he knocks up your cue in a day and ships it to you. If it's taking that long im sure that the back up of orders has something to do with it, but i would suggest the main reason for the wait is that to make a quality cue that wont warp or bend takes time and patience. Letting the wood sit and rest and mature inbetween processces, all things needed for a quality cue i would suggest.

I guess if no one wants to buy his cues because they think the wait is to long then the demand will fall and so will the waiting time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
                          I don't know how TW makes his cues but somehow i dont think it's a process of waiting 8+ months and then he knocks up your cue in a day and ships it to you. If it's taking that long im sure that the back up of orders has something to do with it, but i would suggest the main reason for the wait is that to make a quality cue that wont warp or bend takes time and patience. Letting the wood sit and rest and mature inbetween processces, all things needed for a quality cue i would suggest.

I guess if no one wants to buy his cues because they think the wait is to long then the demand will fall and so will the waiting time.
                          Fully matured and dry woods will not need that long to make a complete cue. It is the "queing" matter.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

• Before making a final decision on which cuemaker to use, Can someone please tell me a rough guide on the waiting time for a Trevor White cue now please.
                            Also am I right in thinking the price is between £300-£400.

Thanks..

Comment

• I think on average somewhere between 10-20 weeks is the wait.

Your price is dependant upon what you are looking for. I remember when I was talking to Trevor maybe a year ago, an ebony/ash cue itself was 250 pounds. This may have gone up slightly. A face splice costs an additional 20-30 pounds. And then you go into your multispliced cues which would be (once again, depedant upon what you want) anywhere from 350-600.

Comment

• I also want a cue from Trevor,how long should i wait for that?Waht price i should expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X