Trevor White Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
    I don't think you quite understand. I would like to change it now. Its an old two piece machine made Rileys and to be honest I don't think I'm getting any sort of consistency from it anymore. The only reason I haven't changed before now is familiarity.

I wouldnt say its 'broken'. I would just like a new cue with finer wood, with extended butt but with the same weight etc..

Even with the same basic specs, there is a big diff btw 1pcs, 3/4 and your old 2 pcs cue.
    The balancing point of your old cue will most proablely be in the middle while the rest of the 1pcs or 3/4 will be ard 16''-17''+/- from butt.

Comment

• Sure, I understand that. But I am happy to make the adjustment as I have been out of the game for a short period, and feel now is the right time to change while I'm getting back into it.
      So Trevor, If you are happy to make me one and would be kind enough to get in touch then my email address is E-mail removed by Hegeland as requested by EvilDealer Thanks again
      Last edited by hegeland; 9 April 2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• What is the best way to contact Tervor? I have sent him a PM on here.
        My Flickr

Comment

• Liase with ADR is the best bet in getting a trevor made cue.

As for the period required... it will be highly dependable on your luck.

Comment

• Hi ADR, I sent you an email. I am away for a while after this weekend. Any chance I can get an order in before I go.
            cheers
            d

Comment

Hi ADR, I sent you an email. I am away for a while after this weekend. Any chance I can get an order in before I go.
              cheers
              d
              with me no problem! with trevor...... i think he must be in barbados
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Any sign of trev or is he still away.

I'm still looking for a que to be made for me. I may have to look elsewhere soon

Comment

Any sign of trev or is he still away.

I'm still looking for a que to be made for me. I may have to look elsewhere soon
                  trevors waiting time is usually 6 months +
                  i you cant wait for him to come back from holiday then maybe trevor isnt the cuemaker for you...
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Right now ..if not mistaken all cue makers are very busy..
                    MW needs also 5-6months..
                    Dan will only take order in August.
                    Any other cue makers in your mind ?

Comment

• Hunt n Osborne quoted me approx 12 weeks for a Greenplate. But I got the impression that was only because I am a local customer and paying pound notes. Might be wrong, but going there Monday to see them anyways
                      Highest Match Break - 77
                      Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
                      Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

• Where is tevor based please could you give me his phone number. Thanks Steve

Comment

• hi stephen,
                          I have been trying to get hold of that infomation myself but it seems to be the best kept secret.
                          I don't mind waiting 6 months or what ever. I just want to know that i AM actually in the waiting list

Comment

• trevor is in the bahamas -
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• It aint exactly a secret, theres loads of threads with trevs contact details on...trev is located in south wales.

pm trevs1 on here...

or email... trevor dot white at virgin dot net...

Glad i'm on the list already...

Comment

• Cally how can you afford a TW coming from Bury lol(i'm from Bolton)

Comment

Working...
                                X