Peradon prince cue. Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon prince cue. Any good?

I have a new cue coming in the mail. It's a peradon prince. 58" and I've asked the weight to be 18oz.

Being from the country I would've really liked to test out cues, but it's just not an option for me, so I don't know what it's like, other than it should be a lot better than my current cue (which I just managed a break of 66 with until it started cracking down the shaft)

Does anyone have or used this cue?

Irrelevant of the make or model , a good cue is a good cue , it may suit you fine and you may love it or you may find it dont suit you at all .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Irrelevant of the make or model , a good cue is a good cue , it may suit you fine and you may love it or you may find it dont suit you at all .
      That should be pinned , and sent as an auto-reply for anyone asking if a ( insert cue make here ) cue is any good.

No offence aimed at you DaveM147, but it's just so true. Doesn't matter if it's a

Peradon Prince, or a £400+ custom made job, It might suit you to a tee, or you might hate it.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Yes very wise words.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          That should be pinned , and sent as an auto-reply for anyone asking if a ( insert cue make here ) cue is any good.

No offence aimed at you DaveM147, but it's just so true. Doesn't matter if it's a

Peradon Prince, or a £400+ custom made job, It might suit you to a tee, or you might hate it.
          That's fair enough
          I just hoped nobody would say it's a garbage cue or something like that.

Well aware that skill of the game is more the operator of the cue not the cue itself. A bad tradesman never blamed his tools

Comment

iv worked on many peradons and iv come across some that have been miss aligned, meaning the ferrule and/or weight is off set. this will be a problem on the cues playability. the other thing would be the bumps and the fat shaft over the bridge hand, not so much the fat shaft but the bumps, the lumps and bumps will affect the cues resonance and that also will show in how it will perform

Comment

Working...
            X