What is a proffesional snooker cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    thanks gary but im only interested in trying to create a few solid playing cues.
    i work outside at the moment so it all depends on the weather, but it doesn't take long if you've prepared properly. im still learning and building confidence so im being quite careful, very much like i was when i was improving at playing. i know the more time and practice the better i'll get.
    A cue maker who can play the game and understands the playing qualities of a cue and cares what the player himself requires is a rare thing these days - I would not discount it all together

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
      yes that did how many hours did you put in to it you should try and make a living from it you did a great job on it
      id do better out there sing. i don't see how any uk cue maker who cuts his own could make a living from making cue, unless your living with your mum

Comment

id do better out there sing. i don't see how any uk cue maker who cuts his own could make a living from making cue, unless your living with your mum
        Have to agree unless of course you have a team of workers like Parris & wooldridge

Comment

That's a shame j6, as it looks like you really take your time and have pride in what you do, a rare thing nowadays.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
          X