Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues used by Pros

hi All,

is there perhaps a thread that anyone direct me to that has the professionals and the cues they are using. with specs etc.

not that it will benefit anyone, but it would be interesting to see their choices/specifications, considering the table conditions and the abilities of the different players. i have searched and haven't seen anything.

if there is no such thread, it would be good to have one and if any pro does change and any member has noticed, it could be posted.
    i have seen someone ask earlier what the cue spec for ROS. this would be nice as they could just look on the thread.

i know it would be difficult to get all players cue info, but the members here are so clued up, they almost have all the info on cues used by pros.

perhaps one of the more senior members can start the thread and the rest can build on of any changes or missing info.

just a suggestion/thought guys..

however, if something like this already exist - kindly direct me to this thread.

thanks.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ight=Pros+cues

You then have the likes of Maguire, Higgins, Dale especially Dominic who has an obsession in changing cues on a regular basis

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ight=Pros+cues

You then have the likes of Maguire, Higgins, Dale especially Dominic who has an obsession in changing cues on a regular basis
      Any such database would need to be updated on a day to day basis to be 100% accurate for some of the players. . :snooker:

Comment

I started collecting such information when I noticed that the same questions were being asked, over and over; and have collected quite a lot for the ranked players (and some others, old and new) but as has been mentioned such a list will NEVER be accurate as some players change their cues/specs on frequent basis
        It is an interesting subject but fraught with inaccuracies, gossip, and shallow reward. Move on and concentrate on your own game and love the game as a fan and a player with only a passing interest in what the pros play with... :biggrin:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I started collecting such information when I noticed that the same questions were being asked, over and over; and have collected quite a lot for the ranked players (and some others, old and new) but as has been mentioned such a list will NEVER be accurate as some players change their cues/specs on frequent basis
          It is an interesting subject but fraught with inaccuracies, gossip, and shallow reward. Move on and concentrate on your own game and love the game as a fan and a player with only a passing interest in what the pros play with... :biggrin:
          Sound advice..

Comment

I'm guessing there is no way really to find this out with out asking the actual pros

Comment

And most of them couldn't tell you what specs their cues are !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i would know one or two and could fine out a few others but not sure what the point is!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X