Ideal Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Specs

Think I have actaully found my ideal playing cue specs and the cue it's self finally had my stamford altered and I can't believe the way it plays now.

57" length
    9.45mm tip
    18.1 ounces
    28.5mm butt size
    18" balance point.

Acctually can't believe the way I played with it after one session beating my highest break in successive frames.

Congrats. Beating your highest break twice immediately after the alteration can't be a fluke. My cue is nearly the same spec as yours except BP is at 17. Been using it for a few years and it's the cue I play best with. But I can't say it's the perfect specs as I don't know what perfect for me.

Comment

Lol was expecting to see cool snooker glasses

Cheers Ricky

Comment

what was the specs of the stamford before you had it altered?

Comment

58 1/8 length
          9mm tip

The rest the same

Comment

Was that re tapered Matt? Or did the tip only increase less than half a mill with an inch taken off the top.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
              58 1/8 length
              9mm tip

The rest the same
              hi matt
              does the cue feel more solid with that inch taken off? then going from a 9 up to a 9.4 you feel your finding the middle of the white better and the cue ball seems to be going straighter as intended?

Comment

The cue wasn't retapered just by losing the length it increased and yes the cue does feel more solid I just need to work on my cueing at the moment to keep the cue straight.

Comment

Working...
                X