Dave coutts Supreme Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave coutts Supreme Cue

Anyone here using it. The workmanship looks crazily scary(in a good sense)

http://www.couttscues.co.uk/index.php/5/

Hoping to own one!!! I guess the price must be easily above £1000 easily

Obviously depending on woods used yes around a grand maybe a bit less, for me if I had to pick what to spend 1k on I would go for a handmade coutts cue then a parris ultimate as these have a uniqueness to them due to the rarity of them

Comment

On facebook the other week he had one for £1270, but the butt had exhibition grade walnut used on it
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...711cca84f81c59

Comment

laminated shafts that's why they look so good how it plays who knows

Comment

Another pic of shaft
          https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...a5&oe=553E68B2

Comment

Reminds me of the Peradon Newbury, also laminated shaft, maple with Walnet inlays.

Comment

Is there any benefits or shortfall when we talk about laminated cue? My thinking is that laminated means joining many pieces of wood together. I must say that dave's workmanship is awesome.

Nevertheless, would a laminated cue be less "powerful" as it is not a single piece of wood? I am quite sure though it is still a wonderful piece of cue...

Comment

Originally Posted by aarontww View Post
                Is there any benefits or shortfall when we talk about laminated cue? My thinking is that laminated means joining many pieces of wood together. I must say that dave's workmanship is awesome.

Nevertheless, would a laminated cue be less "powerful" as it is not a single piece of wood? I am quite sure though it is still a wonderful piece of cue...
                I've seen one of these in the flesh it was stunning.

Comment

Originally Posted by aarontww View Post

less tendancy to warp as the stress does not all go one way

Comment

I wish I will have the means to land one in my hand one day....

Comment

I have seen and tried a few pots with a plain ebony supreme cue and I must say it was smooth when feathering. it exceeded my expectations...

Comment

Is the crystal plain ebony series handmade by coutts? In his website

Comment

Crystals are imported shafts then finished by dave coutts.

Comment

Anyone knows what is the price of a crystal?

Comment

Working...
                            X