Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Acuerate Cue

Any one got one for sale?

Played a few shots with a workmates one today,if anything the slimness of the butt suited me.

I have an Acuerate Pro model here which I've never used except to check it out. (Too happy with my Mike Wooldridge) Email me at 'terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com' and I'd be happy to give you the specs. I'm not too concerned about the price and will accept any reasonable offer. Shipping to you will cost about 50GBP though. I think I paid 525E for the cue plus shipping.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Hi Terry , email sent.

Comment

I suggest Terry, but elsewise: http://www.2dehands.be/sport-fitness...en/2/acuerate/
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
          We couldn't agree on price
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thanks for the link, but was looking from UK seller

Comment

I contacted the seller on that link (I am from Belgium too) - he still has the cues but wasn't very helpful giving me exact specs.
              The Pro is only 16oz (455g) which seems a bit light for today's standard of cues.

Is Acuerate actually based here in belgium ? I know chris henry has ties with belgium - he came to my house years ago for some snooker coaching when he lived here.

Comment

Yes based in Brugge according to website,alot of cues on the website are sold out.Uk buyers tend to stay away from these cues at the prices they could purchase a cue from a uk maker.If I was you mate,buy from a trusted seller,there must be loads of these cues going around Belguim.

Comment

Wanted - Acuerate Cue

Someone in the club is selling his pro. 3/4 think it's more in the 18-19 oz range. If you like I can ask him for you. only it's in Belgium

Comment

If you could David, as long as its got a snooker tip on it size 9mm - 9.5mm, let me know a price with postage please

Comment

Hi do you still have the cue for sale if so how much am from leeds uk?

Comment

Working...
                      X