Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui Tips

anyone used Kamui Tips

yes i´m using the black medium hard ones. i like the feel of them and they last very long. also nice looks as they are black. will try adr black tips tough

Comment

yes, best tip I ever used, black medium or black soft

Comment

Black medium for me too . Medium hards are good too but I prefer medium

Comment

i too use the meduim hard black tip, very good and consistant. only had 1 tip go wrong when i miss cued and took a chunk out the tip, my fault for not chalking

Comment

Nice tips used them a couple of years ago..very consistent tip but just to pricey in my opinion.
            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Great tips, have medium hard on snooker cue and a soft on pool cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                yes i´m using the black medium hard ones. i like the feel of them and they last very long. also nice looks as they are black. will try adr black tips tough
                I used Kamui MH too, good feeling but don't last long. I change almost every 2 months !!!
                My wallet feel painful !!!

Comment

dont know how much you play but i keep the tips for more than one year playing twice a week

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
                    I used Kamui MH too, good feeling but don't last long. I change almost every 2 months !!!
                    What do you do to the tips?? Mine last 6-8 months easily playing 2-3 times a week (10-15 hours total). What makes you decide to change them?

Comment

Kamui only lasted you 2 months? Goodness.

Or are you like me, change just for the sake of changing? I tend to get restless with my tip every couple of months even though I don't play much...

They're good but overpriced imo.
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                        What do you do to the tips?? Mine last 6-8 months easily playing 2-3 times a week (10-15 hours total). What makes you decide to change them?
                        Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                        Kamui only lasted you 2 months? Goodness.

Or are you like me, change just for the sake of changing? I tend to get restless with my tip every couple of months even though I don't play much...

They're good but overpriced imo.
                        I play almost everyday except Sunday, about 1-3 hours depends ~~~
                        the Kamui really feel great at the beginning... springy !!
                        But after 2 months, it became compact & feel dead !!

Sorry, I'm not sure whether I have used the correct words "Springy" & "dead"...

Don't you all have that feeling ... ?
                        Last edited by kadobau; 15 January 2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I play almost everyday except Sunday, about 1-3 hours depends ~~~
                          the Kamui really feel great at the beginning... springy !!
                          But after 2 months, it became compact & feel dead !!

Sorry, I'm not sure whether I have used the correct words "Springy" & "dead"...

Don't you all have that feeling ... ?
                          I experimented with Kamui snooker tips (tan and black) a couple of years ago. Can't recall what was it exactly but I did not get used to them.

Maybe yours got too hard after a few months of play. Perhaps you can use a tip pick to soften it somewhat. They are too expensive to keep changing... for me at least.
                          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I put my kamui on 4 months ago and still have 3/4 of it left. Pretty good since I play near 15 hours a week.

Comment

Working...
                            X