Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamford cues

Hi guys,

I am about to order a stamford series 1 plain ebony butt cue, i would like to know if there are any other players out there that have any experience with this cue maker.

i have used the search function but with very little info available. so for those who have played with or own a stamford cue, kindly let me know your thoughts on craftsmanship, playability, shaft flex etc.

all comments will are welcome

thank you.

ive seen selby using s stamford cue, so they should be good for safetys

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
      ive seen selby using s stamford cue, so they should be good for safetys
      hahahaha thats a good one!

Comment

Originally Posted by fg147 View Post
        Hi guys,

I am about to order a stamford series 1 plain ebony butt cue, i would like to know if there are any other players out there that have any experience with this cue maker.

i have used the search function but with very little info available. so for those who have played with or own a stamford cue, kindly let me know your thoughts on craftsmanship, playability, shaft flex etc.

all comments will are welcome

thank you.
        I've got a Stamford series 1 and it is 1 of my favourite cues. Lovely shaft selection, good splicing work and a nice smooth finish. They are great cues all round and Paul n Lewis were lovely guys to deal with. They quoted me 7 months waiting time and the cue was ready after exactly 7 months which is rare with cuemakers these days, I couldn't recommend them highly enough mate
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

nothing but good things to say about stamford

Comment

Have a Series 1 and it's a top notch cue.

Comment

only to try and then you will know

Comment

Working...
              X