No announcement yet.

Broken my cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could take it to Robert Osborne , excellent at repairing cues . He is in Tooting , South West London .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      You could take it to Robert Osborne , excellent at repairing cues . He is in Tooting , South West London .
      Just dropped it off at Robert osborne to get it sorted. Thanks all for the input.

Comment

Originally Posted by Eddie41085 View Post
        Just dropped it off at Robert osborne to get it sorted. Thanks all for the input.
        How much is is he goin to charge you for the work if you don't mind me asking

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
          How much is is he goin to charge you for the work if you don't mind me asking
          It's £40 to have it tapered and a new ferrule fitted. Which I thought is a very reasonable price. And an absolute bonus that he is only a 10 min drive for me as I'm from Morden.

Hope this helps.
          Last edited by Eddie41085; 26 January 2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

It's £40 to have it tapered and a new ferrule fitted. Which I thought is a reasonable price. And an absolute bonus that he is only a 10 min drive for me as I'm from Morden.

Hope this helps.
            Very reasonable price, a bonus it's so close!

Comment

It's £40 to have it tapered and a new ferrule fitted. Which I thought is a very reasonable price. And an absolute bonus that he is only a 10 min drive for me as I'm from Morden.

Hope this helps.
              2 people from Morden ..........where do you play Eddie ?

Comment

Hi Neil. I used to play at the royal Surrey. I now play at frames. In fact I'm sure It was you who recommended frames to me. I'm there most Sunday evenings and usually the last one to leave lol. Lovely club and I've been on the new star tables. Really nice tables!

See Marco practicing on them now and again.

2 people from Morden ..........where do you play Eddie ?

Comment

I'm hoping to go down there on Saturday to watch the comp .

Also going to get back playing again and normally play on a Sunday night as well . Might see you down there in the not to distant future .

Comment

I'm hoping to go down there on Saturday to watch the comp .

Also going to get back playing again and normally play on a Sunday night as well . Might see you down there in the not to distant future .
                    Thinking about going to watch some matches down there myself on Sat.
                    Maybe we could have a game in the not to distant future either!

All the best.

Comment

Ok mate , I'm up for that . If you are about on Saturday , get Tony to point me out to you . Cheers Neil

Comment

Will do Neil. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X