Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Why you quoting Franz Kafka ??? lol
    You got me jrc, was meant to be a bit of a tongue in cheek comment. Never the less it's a beautiful quote of describing that the present moment is all there is and should be recognized.

Comment

Originally Posted by rimmer10 View Post
      Think I can help here. To put it simply, I think what j6 was trying to say is this: The Expulsion from Paradise is eternal in it's principal aspect. This makes it irrevocable and our living in this world inevitable, but the eternal nature of the process has the effect that not only could we forever remain in Paradise but we are currently there, whether we know it or not.

Hope this helped
      Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Why you quoting Franz Kafka ??? lol
      Originally Posted by rimmer10 View Post
      You got me jrc, was meant to be a bit of a tongue in cheek comment. Never the less it's a beautiful quote of describing that the present moment is all there is and should be recognized.
      good stuff ! a bit more Kafka and a bit less "my splices are better than your splices" would make this forum a better place ... not sure that's what j6 meant though LOL ...

Comment

I do not recall Omin Thailand having "Enlighten" model. So chances are it's a fake Omin Thai cue (refer to the website). Is it a genuine China Omin? Maybe... Haven't done any homework on it. If you do a search, someone in the forum did mentioned about Omin China wanting to buy the rights from Omin Thailand but was rejected. IMO, unauthorise change in cue maker's badge would constitute the cue being fake. Basically, someone buying tons of badges, stick it to sub standard cues and posing them off as cues made by reputable cue makers. Not going into this area as this would open up another can of worms.

Hope this little info helps.

http://www.omincues.com/index.php/la...63e6c7cc048c57

Comment

it is fake

Comment

I know a guy that is a Omin cue dealer and you can order a genuine Omin cue from him with any specs and wood you like and any design. Although the price range starts at about 200USD for just a basic cue. So if you want a genuine Omin cue exactly to your specs and design shoot me a email tylerkinnison@ymail.com. PS the cue you got doesn't look bad at all, even if it isn't genuine which most likely is not, you still have a nice cue.
            Last edited by SnookeredYou; 26 January 2015, 05:51 AM.
            “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
              not sure that's what j6 meant though LOL ...
              no idea

Comment

Still surprised that there are fake Omin cues about when they are cheap as chips to buy in the first place.

Comment

If you go to onqpromotions.co.uk they sell this cue.
                  They are asking £35 plus p&p

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy32 View Post
                    I won it for 78 pounds! Then happened to be on the forum and saw stuff about fakes floating about so kinda worried me
                    at £78 who cares - it is a lot of cue for that money.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by fras501 View Post
                      If you go to onqpromotions.co.uk they sell this cue.
                      They are asking £35 plus p&p
                      seen one of these they are not the same quality at all. painted on splices.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                      X