My First Cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Cue!

My cue came in the mail yesterday that I bought off eBay and I couldn't be more happy with it.image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG
    “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Good luck with it mate.

Comment

I remember I was very excited when I received
      my cue to the specs I felt were right for me. I
      couldnt wait to try it out.
      Good luck with the cue.

Comment

Looks good. How much was it?

Comment

Good Luck with your 1st Cue m8 i remember mine which was a Tony Knowles Cue that was a few years ago.

Comment

Was that in black and white Gareth ? Abacus for a scoreboard
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Good Luck with your 1st Cue m8 i remember mine which was a Tony Knowles Cue that was a few years ago.
              Was is signed by Methuselah

Comment

I paid 80USD for it . All I need to do now is out a nice tip on it.
                “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  Did it come with a free woman?

Comment

Good luck with your 1st cue. Mine was a 'Ray Reardon'. I made my best breaks and won a few competitions with it. Lost it ages ago through house moves and so wish I had it now. Now I've started playing again I'm still looking for a cue that had the same feeling.

Comment

Good luck with your 1st cue. Mine was a 'Ray Reardon'. I made my best breaks and won a few competitions with it. Lost it ages ago through house moves and so wish I had it now. Now I've started playing again I'm still looking for a cue that had the same feeling.

Comment

Good Luck, I bought the exact same cue two years ago with the same case. I gave it to my son last year and then when Cliff was over he signed it for him. He thinks he has the best cue and case around. A signed Cliff Thorburn case.
                        " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                        " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                        http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Nice cue I had a john Parris my grandad got me when I was 16 till last year it got damaged and can't find a cue im happy with at minute

Comment

Working...
                          X