Neil robertsons cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil robertsons cue

Does anyone know what type of cue robertson uses? I like the look of his, what wood does he he use for splices etc and what veneers does he have? Thanks to anyone who has any info!

Parris Ultimate - he has had the same cue for many years.

Not sure what number it is.
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

It's a parris classic that has been modified with rosewood splices and I think maple veneers

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
        It's a parris classic that has been modified with rosewood splices and I think maple veneers
        Thanks for clearing that up. I always assumed it was an Ultimate. I suppose when he started he couldn't afford one
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

100% a Parris but as to what Model i have no idea but it is no where near the standard form that he purchased it with. It has been altered for sure.

I saw an interview last year with him and while he did not say the brand he did say that he has used the same Cue for years and then some!
          If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Robertson had his cue lengthened by Australian cue-maker Peter Hanley a while back now

Comment

JP Classic (ash/ebony) previously owned by his dad that has been lengthened by Peter Hanley with four burr-wood splices with white & red veneers (actual wood unknown).
              I have a note that Robbo did use a JPU around Sept 2012 but returned to the Classic.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                Parris Ultimate - he has had the same cue for many years.

Not sure what number it is.
                Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                Thanks for clearing that up. I always assumed it was an Ultimate. I suppose when he started he couldn't afford one
                So you gave an answer based on an "assumption " ha ha ha, no wonder myths go around ehh ;-)

Comment

I would say deffo rosewood rather than some sort of burr

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  JP Classic (ash/ebony) previously owned by his dad that has been lengthened by Peter Hanley with four burr-wood splices with white & red veneers (actual wood unknown).
                  I have a note that Robbo did use a JPU around Sept 2012 but returned to the Classic.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    I would say deffo rosewood rather than some sort of burr
                    thanks for that

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      So you gave an answer based on an "assumption " ha ha ha, no wonder myths go around ehh ;-)
                      I had seen the Parris website with John and Neil holding his cue as didn't realise it wasn't an Ultimate. I just assumed

They don't go out of their way to point out he is using a modified classic Parris.

Still, my mistake

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        But what does he eat for breakfast

Comment

no idea, probably something very healthy and from the "plant" diet

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            But what does he eat for breakfast
                            Lol I believe hes strictly vegan now because Ebdon got him on it

Comment

I was in the Maximus workshop in Bangkok about a year or so ago and he had two Maximus Ultimate cues that he had ordered and they were ready to be delivered to him. It looks like he must have stuck with his parris cue. I just remember them being 3 quarter jointed cues but they were both very nice cues.

Comment

Working...
                              X