60" Mastercue Probutt maple for swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60" Mastercue Probutt maple for swap

Hi Cue addicts. Does anyone have something theyd be interested in swapping with my 60" maple 1 piece mastercue + extension.

Must be 1 piece, preferably maple similar length or suitable for splicing an extra couple of inches on!

Cheers.

Would you sell? If so could you post a few pics? Want to try a long cue with being 6ft 4"

Comment

Yea I'd sell it rather than swap. I'm 6'6" and the length is ideal for me. Ive gone back to my old cue of same length, smaller tip. Only used this for 4 or 5 frames.

Not sure how to add photos from my phone, maybe you could pm an email address to send to?

Comment

d.n.glover(at)live.co.uk could you send me tip size, weight and balance point if you have them please. Also a rough price. Thanks

Comment

17.9oz
          9.5mm
          17.25 balance point.

Will email pics ASAP

Comment

Have you sold this one already?

Comment

No it's available if you're interested.

Comment

Yeah I am. Can you send me some pictures, weight and asking price?

Comment

It's 17.9oz and £130
                  I tried to upload pics but too big apparently. Maybe if you pm me an email address I can send them that way.
                  Cheers.

Comment

Yes it's santeri.aaltonen@hotmail.com

Comment

I can't access your profile and send a personal message...

Comment

sandy - you need over 10 posts (not in Newbies and Intros) and a little waiting time for the function PM to appear.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I emailed the address you left the other day with pictures. You can respond from there if you like.

Comment

Ok. That's weird. I didn't receive anything. Can you try my other one? Saaltonen1234@gmail.com if that would work.

Comment

Resent to new address

Comment

Working...
                              X