No announcement yet.

James Butters cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried lots of cues over the last couple of months and didn't experience the same thing but this one was a combination of being a bit lighter, a bit longer (it was 58.25") and as you say, a balance point further back. All together just not right for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by drumcue View Post
      I've tried lots of cues over the last couple of months and didn't experience the same thing but this one was a combination of being a bit lighter, a bit longer (it was 58.25") and as you say, a balance point further back. All together just not right for me.
      I've seen a couple with quite a severe taper over the last 12 inches which could also cause the cue to lift on those shots when your bridge hand is a bit further back.
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by drumcue View Post
        What are the specs of cue in question? Will it be up for sale?
        What design too?
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
          What are the specs of cue in question? Will it be up for sale?
          What design too?
          The cue was 58.25" 17.8oz, 9.5mm, 29mm butt. I sold it already thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
            I've seen a couple with quite a severe taper over the last 12 inches which could also cause the cue to lift on those shots when your bridge hand is a bit further back.
            Perhaps that was it. Thought the cue was really nice, just not for me.

Comment

Working...
            X