Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Hendry's John Parris Ultimate cue on sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you have gone up ten fold in my rankings - you sound like me addicted to trying out new cues - and I totally agree - the one thing that I cant understand is someone who buys cues just to collect though - it would kill me to have Henry's cue or Ronnie's Ultimate and have it laying around collecting dust not being used.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      it would kill me to have Hendry's cue or Ronnie's Ultimate and have it laying around collecting dust not being used.
      It would kill you more to find that you couldn't use them to their obvious full potential.
      Too many players chasing the cue that they already have.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
        It would kill you more to find that you couldn't use them to their obvious full potential.
        Too many players chasing the cue that they already have.

Too true...

Comment

I am still waiting to see interesting man on this earth to buy that cue though

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
            No Byrom, you misunderstood me........I actually bought the Stephen Hendry cue for Alan in Bolton, I knew that he was desperate for the cue so after I had played with it for a few weeks I drove to his house and handed it over to him for exactly the price that I had paid John Parris. I did the same with Ronnies cue, I bought it for my friend in Singapore and again after enjoying the cue for a few weeks I sent it directly to Singapore, it was actually delivered by my neighbour who was working in Singapore at the time. Again I sold it for the exact price that I paid for it........I am just addicted to trying out nice cues. I always play with the cues, can't see the point of owning them without using them. I have also bought cues from quite a few top 32 pros. At the moment I am playing better snooker than I have for years with an old cue that cost me £70!!
            Next time you're going to re-sell a cue remember I'm always here and have the same bad habit you do. I gotta try out those cues and then most likely sell them on as I'm used to my MW now
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              100 per cent positive - I asked him - Stephen. He confirmed it was never his cue - he used a real Accurate not a Parris copy - but did once use a Parris in the Scottish Masters he won I believe - Although there might be one or two others out there - the only Parris cue I am aware of Hendry once owned for definite in the market place is a plain black ebony and maple Ultimate - not sure of the number - but it is now owned by some cue collector in Bolton who also owns his old case too - I know this and I asked my friend if he could buy it off him for me but the guy would rather give his kidney away rather than part with it apparently.

Don't blame him

If I remember right - correct me if I'm wrong - Parris made 4 or 5 cues for Hendry and the collector got one of them.
              Last edited by bolton-cueman; 14 February 2015, 05:12 PM.
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                If I remember right - correct me if I'm wrong - Parris made 4 or 5 cues for Hendry and the collector got one of them.
                Parris made THREE cues, Stephen Hendry got one, I bought the other and Parris kept one.
                'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Funny I've got the exact same style Hendry-replica Ultimate Parris cue (no.1887) looking for about £900 quick sale after all reductions, thinking of putting it on ebay. That price is crazy

Comment

Working...
                  X