57.5 long
    Thank all Alex

Sorry forgot to say ash cue thanks Alex

Comment

Watch out non stop fakes around.

Comment

Was thinking of Mike woolridge because of fake reason

Comment

Send a mail to Andrew ( ADR 147 ). If he has them , would not be a fake !!!

Comment

Still must not of done 10 posts can't message him yet been trying to write as much as possible people will be getting sick of me lol

Comment

Looking for omin one piece

Try get in touch with a forum member on here going under the username BITTER. He has quite a few real omin's also for sale on ebay. welshpooltrading is the ebay id.

Comment

There is a guy on AZBilliard who sells genuine Omin & Maximus cues and you can get them to any specs you want with any type of wood or layout. His user name is Monto P2. There are others who have bought from him who say he is the real deal. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=365383 check it out. Email address monto_g@hotmail.com
                Last edited by SnookeredYou; 8 February 2015, 02:12 AM.
                “Thus so wretched is man that he would weary even without any cause for weariness... and so frivolous is he that, though full of a thousand reasons for weariness, the least thing, such as playing billiards or hitting a ball, is sufficient enough to amuse him.” Mr. Blaise Pascal

Comment

Hi Alex.

I do have a small selection of about 15 O min cues in stock at the moment.
                  I also have some excellent cue master models which are on a par if not slightly better in Quality than the O min to be honest.

My first batch and very impressed.

All genuine and sourced direct from Thailand.

Regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X