cue service/restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue service/restoration

Hey guys managed to get hold of a e j riley tombstone cue for a friend and intend on giving this as a gift but I'm not sure where I would go about having the cue serviced or restored so to speak. Cue itself is in great condition just would need a ferrule as it currently doesn't have one and would need taking down to an 8mm tip, I don't know how else to describe it as I'm not an expert, but like sprucing and to make the shaft smooth and also to clean the badge up a little.

Also as a side note some of the splice fingers have worn away a little not sure if anything can be done about that.

Any help would be great as always guys

Many thanks

Aaron

cue service/restoration

Andy Travis and Jim Evans are two names that come to my mind for this work.
    AT has done a few cues for me and one was a cue in a right state and came back revitalized and a cracking player.
    good money and turnaround as well
    I am sure there are many other cue maker/doctors out there that can help you as well
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

of course, do'nt forget to make time for this kind of activities !!!! . After all, you are too busy with buying all this JP and other types of cues and cases!!
      I do'nt wanna u get dreaming with ur ass,, because you're so busy!! lol !!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Andy Travis and Jim Evans are two names that come to my mind for this work.
        AT has done a few cues for me and one was a cue in a right state and came back revitalized and a cracking player.
        good money and turnaround as well
        I am sure there are many other cue maker/doctors out there that can help you as well
        Thanks for a great reply do you have any contact details for Andy travis so when the cue arrives I could contact him ?

Aaron

Comment

cue service/restoration

Andy Travis is on TSF as his name, you can PM him
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

another +1 for Andys work - refinished a Parris of mine and did some major work on a Trev White too - work is A1
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
            X