Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    I have a friend doing 4 years for doing that. you can do it when you export but not when you import!
    And the bankers roam free.....

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
      And the bankers roam free.....
      yep and i had the tax man here today checking all my a/c's!! I hope they enjoyed my lecture on the history of snooker cues and why since there is no trade supplier of antique cues they are not a taxable asset!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

yep and i had the tax man here today checking all my a/c's!! I hope they enjoyed my lecture on the history of snooker cues and why since there is no trade supplier of antique cues they are not a taxable asset!
        Good man. All the cues in the world are peanuts compared to HSBC's efforts but they'll still pick on the small guys. Unreal.

Comment

Did you sell the tax man a cue or two?
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
          X