Jason Owen cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Owen cue

Anyone interested in a brandnew Jason Owen cue? The cue is still with Jason and will be finish on thursday. Sale due to i have just took delivery of a john parris ultimate and this have to go because of lack of fund. spec are 57" 17.5oz 29mmbutt 9.5mm tip. . Any enquiry or private deal please email me jasonteh6688@gmail.com. Paypal gift only.

Regards,
    Jasonimage1_resized.JPGimage1-2_resized.JPGimage1-3_resized.JPGimage1-4_resized.JPG
    Last edited by Jasonteh6688; 3 March 2015, 12:31 AM.
    In progressing!!

I have private messaged you ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
      Anyone interested in a brandnew Jason Owen cue? The cue is still with Jason and will be finish on thursday. Sale due to i have just took delivery of a john parris ultimate and this have to go because of lack of fund. spec are 57" 17.5oz 29mmbutt 9.5mm tip. long telescopic extension and minibutt are 65extra The free shipping is for UK only. Any enquiry or private deal please email me jasonteh6688@gmail.com. Paypal gift only.

Regards,
      Jason[ATTACH]17671[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17672[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17673[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17674[/ATTACH]
      how much is it please cheers ?
      nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Great cue, good luck ~~~
        Cheers... Happy Chinese New Year.

Comment

Jason Owen cue

all pm replied. tha kadobau happy cny to you too
          In progressing!!

Comment

thanks chaps, you reminded me the horse Kung Hei Fat Choy was running today, jolly good luck to you too

Comment

Working...
            X