Fair Price for a UK Custom Cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
    Jesus we know of were in trouble when we're back discussing kilned wood again yawnnn
    I don't even think he's got a permit to fish on this stretch of the snooker forum . . . Far too obvious.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      I don't even think he's got a permit to fish on this stretch of the snooker forum . . . Far too obvious.
      Haha quality

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        You should know you have set yourself up as an expert but your lack of knowledge grows everyday as does your meaningless post count

ADR, how about moderating this then. I'd have no reason to throw something back if this nonsense wasn't allowed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          ADR, how about moderating this then. I'd have no reason to throw something back if this nonsense wasn't allowed.
          technically it is within the rules. I would prefer it if people were just nice to each other
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I'm still laughing when I think of of the "Bruce lee would've had a good cue action" post

Pure genius.....
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
              I'm still laughing when I think of of the "Bruce lee would've had a good cue action" post

Pure genius.....
              Well that man was a bit dedicated in life so - if his table tennis is anything to go off cant really put it past him

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                Well that man was a bit dedicated in life so - if his table tennis is anything to go off cant really put it past him

Nokia! He was the fastest human ever, catching a fly with a chopstick is outrageous, running four minute miles, one finger press-ups, incredible strength. He's hugely respected, even by masters in other arts such as TKD. There is no dan to ever classify the greatest ever, the Ronnie of Wing Chun, JKD and everything else. He would see a muscle twitch and know what you were going to try, then nullify it and wreck you before you'd even finished your move. We all train in honour of this cat. He would have had an incredible cue action, screw like Judd!
                Last edited by Master Blaster; 30 March 2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X