TSF Member JasonX beaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF Member JasonX beaware

Today it was reported to me that TSF Member JasonX is trying to procure Snooker Cues outside of Panjo and he is telling people that he lives in Glasgow, this is not the case as his IP address leads to China.

I have today disabled his ability to send private messages and because of the language barrier he has been using the PM Report button which comes to me to reply, in his reply to some members he clearly states that he is in Glasgow, THIS IS NOT THE CASE

To JasonX your email address associated with your TSF account is no longer valid, you have 48 hours to update your profile with a valid working email address or I will be disabling your account.

If he is not honest & not sincere, should have disabling the account immediately, no 48 hours, not even 48 seconds....
    cheers ~~~~

Comment

This must b the same guy trying 2 sell JPU cues with questionable badges nos n a friend of mine(TSF member) got fleeced in 2012 arnd GBP850!! He previously put his location at Paisley, UK, he's definitely based in China/Hong Kong...................
      Last edited by ongkia; 2 April 2015, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X