Are cues selling like they used to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
    You gotta understand with sheep that no means no.
    Ok - here you go there is always a black sheep

Comment

Haha.

I'll drop out now and let the serious discussion get back on track.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        That's interesting - so in summary Trevor's still busy so much so he does not play any more or want to - he thinks some cues are worth over 500 but you can get good ones for a lot less, he thinks its better to try before you buy and certain brands have gone past their worth - He does not elaborate much - I ask too many questions and the egg came first.

Oh and by law Scottish people don't pay tuition fees, prescription charges, VAT, Tax, and they get natural spring water Haggis and whiskey for free on the NHS
        The scots are greedy ba*tards and they want more��

Comment

For the Welsh, we get free singing lessons from the government, free leeks from the foodbank and the NHS provides us with free meds for all the diseases we catch from spending too much "special time" with the sheep.

Brilliant.....Ha! Ha!
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Haha.

I'll drop out now and let the serious discussion get back on track.
            No problem Trev been a pleasure - me too - I'm off for a game but just so everyone understands when I posted the video of the black sheep above this is what a Welsh man really sees.

Last edited by Byrom; 18 April 2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Wait till they find out that that oil find in the home counties is just a big tunnel that goes to the oil fields off the scottish coast

Comment

I thought this year might do a few different things to get the right cue - like visit that GBL place. Try out a few different makers.

Comment

Working...
                X