Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Just my Fosters and dry roasted
    Oh man, I just made some chunky chips and chinese hot curry sauce which was delish but dry roasted, ummmmmmm
    Forum dead, is ev1 clubbin? :biggrin-new:
    Who's modding the world's most empty roundabout? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
      Oh man, I just made some chunky chips and chinese hot curry sauce which was delish but dry roasted, ummmmmmm
      Forum dead, is ev1 clubbin? :biggrin-new:
      Who's modding the world's most empty roundabout? lol
      I think you'll find you've driven a hell of a lot of people away, and those that are still here don't feel the need to converse on every single thread steering it off topic and annoying all concerned. If you are that desperate to talk to people may I suggest the real world, where perhaps a couple of bloodied noses will teach you a well needed life lesson in how to conduct ones self in other peoples company!
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
        I think you'll find you've driven a hell of a lot of people away, and those that are still here don't feel the need to converse on every single thread steering it off topic and annoying all concerned. If you are that desperate to talk to people may I suggest the real world, where perhaps a couple of bloodied noses will teach you a well needed life lesson in how to conduct ones self in other peoples company!
        Morning mate! Fighting is how to conduct yourself in public? Well I never. You could always post a topic of your own.
        Last edited by Master Blaster; 14 June 2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Sincerest apologies. Seems I have to create an account for you tube. Don't want to link it to my Gmail account on my phone. I will create it tomorrow and upload the video. It's HD so 4 minutes long and it's 500 plus megs. Again sincerest apologies. Will upload asap

Comment

cue finishing

I'll PM you my YouTube account and you can upload to that if you like?
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
              Quality, I want to see this to make sure I'm doing it right.

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                I would appreciate it

Comment

Sanman , I see Fred already offerd help ( many thanks to Fred ) !! But just in case does'nt work out with fred's account , then let me know pleas !! U can send me the vid and I'm gonna try to upload it here !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    Sanman , I see Fred already offerd help ( many thanks to Fred ) !! But just in case does'nt work out with fred's account , then let me know pleas !! U can send me the vid and I'm gonna try to upload it here !!
                    how do I send you a half gig video mate. I don't think I am allowed that big an email attachment. I will make a plan either via freds account or with a new account.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                      how do I send you a half gig video mate. I don't think I am allowed that big an email attachment. I will make a plan either via freds account or with a new account.
                      To be honest , I think is possible if u send it via Gmail account !! Maybe I'm wrong . Goodluk with uploading !!

Comment

• Thanks for the offer Ramon. I will look at it in the afternoon when I am home.
                        Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                        To be honest , I think is possible if u send it via Gmail account !! Maybe I'm wrong . Goodluk with uploading !!

Comment

• cue finishing

Mine is linked to my Gmail account so it's a non-starter, sorry.
                          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• upload the video file to online storage eg dropbox and then send the link to someone who has a youtube account to download it and then upload to youtube

Comment

• Thanks Adam.

Comment

• some pics of cues I finished offpolished cues.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X