No announcement yet.

Peradon king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppose it's the same in any industry they cant get it right 100% of the time. I'm pretty similar hate getting messed about, they delayed mine a couple of times but when you look at the price they charge that could be forgiven, it's annoying none the less and shouldn't happen but lets be honest- Handmade cue made in the UK for just over £200 quid.......bargain.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1820blue View Post
      Thanks for the input guys ... was very surprised to find out craftsman seem to no longer be making cues? they seem to now focus on phoenix cues.. have not heard much about phoenix to be honest .. think i would be better off with a master ?
      Mastercraft over Phoenix mate, I'd only wait a week max for a cue so most makers I'll count out.
      Last edited by Leo; 5 June 2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
        I must be the only one on here who had a bad experience with mastercraft. They arsed me about for that long by the time it was finally made I told em to stuff it.

I have a very low threshold for folk that take the **** and are full of bull****. Ordered a Parris instead, always wondered who ended up with the cue that was made for me. It was a Parris Regency replica.
        Which Parris did you get, pictures?

Comment

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post

Nice, nice and nice!
            Do you like it, is it a player? I know JP is proud of his lathe and joints but I do wonder sometimes.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
              Nice, nice and nice!
              Do you like it, is it a player? I know JP is proud of his lathe and joints but I do wonder sometimes.
              wonder what?

Comment

Working...
              X