Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercue Rocket 1pc Ash + LC 1 Black Leather Case

Hi guys,

My friend has a Mastercue Rocket Ash 1pc that he bought a while ago from another friend. I liked the design of the cue and how it felt so decided I was going to get one also.

The only two suppliers online that I could find were snookercues.com and greenbaize.com. They were both out of stock, I emailed both of the companies asking if they knew when they would be getting them back in stock to which snookercues.com replied saying that they were hoping to put an order in the next month but it can take 2 months for production and delivery. Greenbaize.com said that Mastercue are currently having production problems so they're not sure on the time scale for their next delivery.

I was also browsing Mastercue's own website (http://www.mastercue.th.com/home.html) and came across their LC 1 Black Leather Case. However, they have no price displayed, I do not know if they ship to the UK and their ordering process is very difficult. I have emailed them asking about this case, but they have not replied.

So I was wondering if anyone could help me in anyway in terms of any other suppliers or sellers you know for the cue and/or case and any information you may have on any of these products.

Thanks in advance guys, look forward to hearing your responses,
    Ryan.
    Last edited by Ryan_Mc; 10 June 2015, 08:06 PM.

Hi Ryan,

Ukrit from Mastercues is not always prompt with his responses but he'll respond. In my opinion and experience, you'll get a much better price buying from him directly. I have in the past bought from greenbaize as well and the service was nothing short of excellent. However, if they don't have the cue in stock, then I would advise buying directly from Master Cues.

Once he responds to your email, the order process is fairly fast and you can pay via paypal.

Good luck

Comment

Hi mbgm5wb2,

Thanks for your response.
      He did email back with four documents attached which were Mode of Payment, Order Form, Retail Price List 1 +2. It is still a bit confusing and seems a complex way of ordering and paying, but hopefully I will be able to figure it out and get the products ordered.

Thanks,
      Ryan

Comment

Hi,

I have the 3/4 version i could sell you

Comment

No sorry mate, I was looking for a 1 piece model. Thanks anyway though

Comment

That's cool, no problems. Worth getting imho, had usual phoenix, maximus, niche et al, 1 piece and can say the master cue betters them all. Even in 3/4 lol which i can't tell it is. Don't get the slightly metallic sound as with some 3/4's. Regards Richard

Comment

Yeah I start an apprenticeship soon so decided to save up and get a nice cue and case. I've always loved the design of Ronnie's and when I found out about Mastercue I was delighted

Comment

Originally Posted by wideride96 View Post
                That's cool, no problems. Worth getting imho, had usual phoenix, maximus, niche et al, 1 piece and can say the master cue betters them all. Even in 3/4 lol which i can't tell it is. Don't get the slightly metallic sound as with some 3/4's. Regards Richard
                Metallic sound and metallic feel. Mostly avoid 3/4s or any joints. Wise is the man who buys a one piece.

Comment

Must agree a one piece just has a better feel that is hard to put into words. Its how a cue should be, one piece of wood not 2 bits fixed together to make them longer.
                  "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by wideride96 View Post
                    Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    Metallic sound and metallic feel. Mostly avoid 3/4s or any joints. Wise is the man who buys a one piece.
                    So why quote a guy who says he tried some 1 piece cues, and his 3/4 was better ( for him )?

It's more about a cue matching the player. No matter if 3/4, 50/50, 1 piece, maple, oak, ash , etc etc .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This bit about 3 quarters and one piece debate will rage on in this forum forever. I will just say this. Does not matter how a cue looks feels or maker ultimately if you can't play well none of these things will make an ounce of difference. I have played with both and frankly I can say that I don't have think it's such a big deal. If you play long enough with a particular type of cue u will adjust to it good or bad be it to someone else
                      Last edited by sanman; 13 June 2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X