Look out for stolen cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Take the hint and do not change the subject on my thread please. Oh and for an expect you gets some things very very wrong. I actually know some of the people who make JP shafts for him and they don't use air dried wood!
    Hint taken old chap. Didn't want to get your prickles up. Peace and love!

Good luck to the lady in question getting things sorted.

Comment

Hi ADR,
      I don't mean to seem like a troll here but I enjoy reading some of the threads and this comment has got me interested.
      Can you elaborate on what you mean by you know some people who make shafts for JP? Does that mean from an outside source or you know people who work in his shop making the shafts?

I'm just curious as this debate is an ever lasting one.
      👍

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
        Hi ADR,
        I don't mean to seem like a troll here but I enjoy reading some of the threads and this comment has got me interested.
        Can you elaborate on what you mean by you know some people who make shafts for JP? Does that mean from an outside source or you know people who work in his shop making the shafts?

��
        and one I am not getting involved in fella
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yeah fair enough. 😀

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
            Hi ADR,

��
            **allegedly** Johnny P gets some shafts, rough turned, bought in. Prob from Thailand.... then mugs spunk a load of cash over them thinking they've got a 'John Parris' when in reality they've got a thai cue thats no better than a GBL. Except GBL costs 250 and a Parris costs twice that. A lad on here took a photo in JP's shop of a load of rough turned shafts that'd just been delivered...

All rhetoric though.

Other makers have been caught doing the 'import a pre turned shaft from thai then stick a hand made in England badge on it and over charge accordingly' scam - Jason Owens I believe was one.
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

I did post a reply from JP about the shafts in his shop. I spoke with him about it yesterday. You can find it I'm sure.

I wonder how many more cue makers are doing it and how do you tell?

Comment

Working...
              X