• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that serious just that TSF got me going

if ruined then just full stop

Comment

taken the joints out by heating on the gas stove opened using pliers

made the dowel n also taken out the splicing on the butt had an iron weight inside.

but the butt is drilled more than 1/3rd of the total length if continued then again will have to add a dowel n sm wood to lengthen the stick as i want it ti b 10mm currently its around 9mm so will have to cut frm the top 1 or 1.5 inch. so i m thinking of getting all together a ebony butt joined n splice it over if possible.

Last edited by fbook; 22 June 2015, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Good luck with the refurb

Comment

Originally Posted by fbook View Post
          not that serious just that TSF got me going

if ruined then just full stop
          its going to be interesting whatever happens, how long is the shaft fbook?

Comment

Originally Posted by fbook View Post
            taken the joints out by heating on the gas stove opened using pliers

made the dowel n also taken out the splicing on the butt had an iron weight inside.

but the butt is drilled more than 1/3rd of the total length if continued then again will have to add a dowel n sm wood to lengthen the stick as i want it ti b 10mm currently its around 9mm so will have to cut frm the top 1 or 1.5 inch. so i m thinking of getting all together a ebony butt joined n splice it over if possible.

WOW! Def gonna be interesting this.

Comment

Working...
            X