• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does stiffness affect reaction

don't sleep mukka

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      don't sleep mukka
      Oh no, not insomnia? Well, the upside is you get to mull over the wisdom in MB's small collection of posts.....
      Last edited by Master Blaster; 25 June 2015, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Stiffness, squirting, shafts, screw ........... sometimes think I'm on the wrong webpage :distracted:

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Stiffness, squirting, shafts, screw ........... sometimes think I'm on the wrong webpage :distracted:
          Yeah, if you Googled all the key words in some threads............

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            Oh no, not insomnia? Well, the upside is you get to mull over the wisdom in MB's small collection of posts.....
            Insomnia's right as for wisdom and small

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
              ^ what you say does make logical sense. It's like I've been MBeed! lol

Except your explanation of Throw. Steve Davis says 'throwing' the object ball with a cue ball in snooker is a myth. I agree with him. It may be different in US pool.
              It's not a myth in snooker but it is substantially reduced. The most obvious example is when you use lots of side to "turn the red over" or "create the potting angle", as the commentators call it. They don't understand it either lol. What they are cackhandedly trying to describe is throw.

Comment

I think you have things a bit mixed up,thats called cheat!

Comment

Working...
                X