Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAND NEW WILL HUNT CUE AVAILABLE ON EBAY - eBay item number:321826193860

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Plat...p2056016.l4276

I have been told that this cue was made last week. Is Will Hunt start producing cue again?

Originally Posted by devilronnie View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Plat...p2056016.l4276

I have been told that this cue was made last week. Is Will Hunt start producing cue again?
    Even if he has, he surely has made more than 54 blackplate cues before this one ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Q1. Is this one of the bought in shafts and one he finishes off like the rest of his cues.

Q2. Surely these worth a fraction of the proper black plates so to speak he done years ago.

Q3. Is it just the same cue as any other will Hunt cue but with a different badge.

Q4. Who's going to win the premiership this year.

Comment

Bids are going high and there are plenty of people interested. Seems strange to me, but it does show what a 'name' can do for a cue. It may be the poor pictures, but to me it looks like there is a long scratch on the butt flat below the badge and the base of the points don't look even. Personally, I would expect more for that sort of money.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
          Bids are going high and there are plenty of people interested. Seems strange to me, but it does show what a 'name' can do for a cue. It may be the poor pictures, but to me it looks like there is a long scratch on the butt flat below the badge and the base of the points don't look even. Personally, I would expect more for that sort of money.
          more like a filled-in crack than a scratch

I assume the numbering has started afresh since his new business venue where cues are made for him in the Far East under his name, these are fully completed and he does not do any "finishing" (contrary to his website ) as I believe he does not have any equipment/facilities to do such work - anyone know if this has changed?

Some have said that the cues themselves can be very nice players
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

does look a nice cue tho, but a lot of dosh

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              does look a nice cue tho, but a lot of dosh
              My money is on a chineseman who'll win this

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                Q1. Is this one of the bought in shafts and one he finishes off like the rest of his cues.
                Might be - yes seems a different badge though -

Q2. Surely these worth a fraction of the proper black plates so to speak he done years ago.
                Yes but they probably play better

Q3. Is it just the same cue as any other will Hunt cue but with a different badge.
                See question 1

Q4. Who's going to win the premiership this year.
                Manchester United

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  Manchester United
                  my money's on a team of unpronounceable overpaid names falling all over the place who kiss their shirt every time they win a throw in

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Manchester United
                    Man city looked good Monday but still think Chelsea will be to strong.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                      my money's on a team of unpronounceable overpaid names falling all over the place who kiss their shirt every time they win a throw in
                      Well, that narrows it down a bit. . or not . .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Actually he has a workshop in South East London and only imports ash-shafts to reduce the workload for him since his back and neck became incredibly problematic. The work is his.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramadwarf View Post
                          Actually he has a workshop in South East London and only imports ash-shafts to reduce the workload for him since his back and neck became incredibly problematic. The work is his.
                          For me his old school cues are worth every penny purely becAuse of the history of his cue making, whether his new cues worth the money I wouldn't know but as others have said they play really well.

Comment

I note the seller always uses 'Will Hunt (London)' in all instances. If it is Will Hunt does the (London) differentiate from his original Black Plate series of years ago and which are worth big bucks these days, especially in China
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Started playing with a new Green Plate about 2 months ago, and in my humble opinion, it is the best cue I have ever played with. (Sold a couple of my JPU's since I got this cue)

Comment

Working...
                              X