Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too much to ask for both???

Comment

I have seen his new cues and they are just as good, if not better, than his previous cues, they are just not custom made. He is willing to change the length, tip and butt sizes for customers as I have dealt with him.

Comment

I can do same as will does on import cues and sell for less,lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          I can do same as will does on import cues and sell for less,lol
          Like anything Jim names sell cues whether someone can do it cheaper and the same quality or not

Comment

ime going to bring out cxxt cues nowt can lick em,lol

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
              Wow, £780 now. Save yourself £500 and get a GBL - only the badge will be different!
              +1 on that!!
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                ime going to bring out cxxt cues nowt can lick em,lol
                Only trouble with those Jim, you can only play with them 3 weeks out of 4!

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                  Only trouble with those Jim, you can only play with them 3 weeks out of 4!
                  I would settle for one week out of 52

Comment

Well it finally sold for £1120. Me personally if I was bidding on that I would've pulled out as there were a lot of first time bidders on that cue with no previous history of buying cues which would've made me a bit skeptical so to speak. Not saying the bids were not all above board as it can happen but what I've learned since eBay started is you start to recognise people's ID's and many people who do spend this sort of coin will normally have a history of buying cues on eBay.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if all those first time bidders were from Hong Kong or similar just buying for prestige of owning a "black plate " even if it was probably made in Thailand for £200 max

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Wouldn't surprise me if all those first time bidders were from Hong Kong or similar just buying for prestige of owning a "black plate " even if it was probably made in Thailand for £200 max
                        Yep wouldnt surprise me either, would defiantly say it's a Far East buyer

Comment

£1120.00 WAS THE PRICE AND WENT TO A PRO :snooker:
                          Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 6 November 2015, 11:51 PM.
                          nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                          X