todays carboot cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays carboot cues

just got theses today the one piece was in a nice old tin tube the ones i always get abit excited about lol both of them cost me £6 i was happy with the price does anyone know the make of the one that is made in taiwan

Seen a few of the one piece style with various badges and plain.

Comment

Hi jim yes me to not seen one with a badge on it ive got one with a pear shaft

Comment

Ive got 6 I think,thurston,albert moorhouse,blackpool billiard works,john bennet,cant think of other badged one and one without a badge.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          Ive got 6 I think,thurston,albert moorhouse,blackpool billiard works,john bennet,cant think of other badged one and one without a badge.
          Don't you mean monkhouse

Comment

Yes sorry,lol

Comment

that sounds like a lot of cues you have there do you ever try any of them

Comment

All that I think could be players,bought a JD 147 took to club knocked 47 in first game with it,lol

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread... Had a few pokes with one of your cues today, Jim...

It played lovely... Just thought I'd pass on the praise...

Now, continue with the car booty calls

Comment

Cheers mate one of my better ones,Lil,got a couple for you to try if you want,lol

Comment

I have some pals in the market for new wands... Pm me tomorrow in office hours

Comment

You back home now

Comment

Sat in bed watching Greyfriar's Bobby with my little girl

Comment

Bad Daddy! Having your little girl up at 11:30pm and not really watching Bobby but instead chatting on TSF. Might as well be down on the table getting in some practice.
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I know, social services should take her away for her own protection

I was all practised out for the day

Comment

Working...
                              X