This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    I know the Rules guys but it wouldnt let me via my Mobile and wont let me Offer this Cue to People who would like a Swap or Part Ex thats all!

Leo i am not being abusive at all just telling the Truth that most of your Posts are Pointless or Causing Trouble and you have 2000+ posts in 1year! as if you knew me at all you would know i would help anybody out if i can and have done many of times on here and thruout my life!

If a few of you guys are that Botherd or Jealous of my Selling Posts then Kevin you can Delete this and i will Re-List when im home as at present im not home.

Gaz.
    Some of my posts or most of my posts as you say may be regarded to you as pointless Gaz but fortunately when it comes to playing snooker I actually know what I'm talking about, I don't boost I don't say I've done this or done that or I've got this got that like someone I won't mention.
    I just carry on through the threads and I'll tell the truth to other posters and don't mean no malice in my posts whether they come on strong at times.
    No more to say..

Comment

Leo listen here mate i have forgotten more than you will ever know regarding Snooker and thats the truth! what i have seen in your posts i would have to disagree that you know what your talking about as most is *ollocks i will say no more as people who know me will know this is correct.

What i would like Leo is for you to Stop POSTING Crap here which is.............Sorry forgot bumping your Post Count Up!!!

I cannot understand why anybody would want to as School Terms try and *hite stir as Kids call it!!

Leo do me and most people on here a Big Favour and Stop replying here as I dont wanna hear what you have to say seen enough in the 2000+ Pointless Posts you have.

Gaz.

Comment

A VIP membership allowing for no fees through listing items on Panjo does not mean you can circumvent Panjo so this thread will be removed tomorrow, this gives everybody time to read this reply.

No matter your forum status you must not post yours or other members contact details unless they are a commercial user for example Trevor White, John Parris or Andrew Ramsay.

Comment

Working...
        X