Where have all the cue makers gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    I know of a couple of people who have done the voluntary thing and its been good, all parties benefited.... at least you tried.
    Maybe in the future it might come around.

Good luck with your stuff though
    Thanks, you never know......
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      Great guy to talk to and really enthusiastic, what a wealth of knowledge on many aspects of snooker and billiards.

I also enjoyed talking to Earnie Sanders (Billiard Books), what a collection he has and has really been around for many years. Talking to him about his days when he met Joe Davis for a coffee etc and showing me some of his collection was a great day, so many memories across many years.
      Joe Davis for a coffee, is andy hunter not in his late 40's joe died in 78

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        What's Earnie Sanders talking to Joe Davis, got to do with Andy Hunter's age ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          Sorry, was talking about Earnie Sanders who was sharing some of his experiences with me, Earnie is well into his eighties.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Apologies too, Leo. Shockerz reply was probably a bit better put than mine. :encouragement:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

They all in Monaco and Vegas counting their dollars

Comment

Working...
              X